Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of BCC Officer through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. 1(4)/2015-16/NORTH/NRHM/RECRUITMENT OF BCC OFFICER/ 49. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job BCC Officer on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : BCC Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : 30,520/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : INTEGRATED DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY- NORTH DISTRICT Delhi Govt. Dispensary Building, 2nd Floor Shahzada Bagh Ind. Area Phase-2, Near Inderlok Metro Station, New Delhi-110035
Detail Of Government of Delhi BCC Officer Recruitment:
Applications for following vacant post in District Programme Management Unit (North District) are invited by Integrated District Health Society, North District in the prescribed format for contractual engagement:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification & Experience : Masters in Mass Communication from recognized institution. At least 2 Year post Qualification experience
- Monthly Remuneration : 30,520/-pm
- Job Description : 1. Assist the programme managers of the society in managing the affairs. 2. Designating a suitable state level IEC brand on NRHM incorporating goal logo. 3. Differential demand generating strategies for different population groups with focus on the marginalized/ SC/ST urban slums population incorporating female/ gender sensitive approaches. 4. Internalize a system for regular dissemination of information to the service provider, policy planners and service recipient (community) through various tools including developing a state NRHM quarterly bulletin. 5. Will interact with DFW, DHS, MCD, ICDS, NDMC and all other stake holders for regulating inputs for accessing programs specific IEC requirements needing any modifications. 6. Develop a repository of resources material CD’s, cassettes, films, videos spots, audio visual other material etc. on promotion of NRHM documenting and sharing national and international best practices in health related sectors. 7. Any other activity as decided by the IDHS/SHS as per need of the programme
- Age : 35 Years
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – BCC Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For BCC Officer Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- Last date for receiving of application at Integrated District Health Society- North District Delhi Govt. Dispensary Building, 2nd floor Shahzada Bagh Ind. Area Phase- 2, Near Inderlok Metro Station, New Delhi-110035 on 11/5/2015 at 4 p.m. Applications received after the last date and time, will be rejected. One application will be considered for one post only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format is attached below. Recruitment Rules for the above post (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are annexed below. The crucial date for determination of age would be the last date of receipt of application.
- Mandatory: Full particulars along with postal address with PIN Code, E-mail, Contact No., Two passport size photographs and self-attested copies of Marks sheets, Certificates of Educational Qualifications (from 10th standard onwards) & Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also) should be attached with the application.
- The application should be submitted By Hand in the drop box OR by Post at the address given above.
- Mandatory: Original documents of Marks sheets/Certificates (from 10th standard onwards) & experience certificates (current working experience certificates also) in support of academic qualifications and work experience should be brought at the time of interview.
- IDHS, North District reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part and also has right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- The decision of the Chairman IDHS (North District), regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- Information for interview will be provided through website www.dshm.delhi.gov.in . INTEGRATED DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY- NORTH DISTRICT Delhi Govt. Dispensary Building, 2nd Floor Shahzada Bagh Ind. Area Phase-2, Near Inderlok Metro Station, New
Delhi-110035 TELE- 23122497, 23122493 E- mail: [email protected]
- Name and Code No. of the post should be clearly stated in the application and on the envelope. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The IDHS, North will not be responsible for any postal delay. IDHS, North District has the right to reject any application , if found improper or having misleading information.
- The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law. In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. 1(4)/2015-16/NORTH/NRHM/RECRUITMENT OF BCC OFFICER/ 49
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016