Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Engineer through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No.DJB/AC(T)/CE(E&M)DEPUTATION/2015/. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Chief Engineer on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Chief Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Delhi, New Delhi-110005
Detail Of Government of Delhi Chief Engineer Recruitment:
- Three posts of Chief Engineer (EM) in Delhi Jal Board, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi in PB-4 of 3 37400-07000+ GP -10000/- plus other usual allowances as admissible under the rules are required to be filled in on deputation basis including short term contract amongst Officers under the Central State Govts.UTS/ Recognized Research Institutions Public Sector Undertakings Semi Government Statutory or Autonomous Organization from the eligible officers:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis.OR
- With 8 years regular service in the post in the scale of Rs. 1200016500 (Prerevised) OR equivalent: and
- Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent;15 years of experience of operation and maintenance of large water and Sewage treatment plant and of planning.
- Designing and electring of the plants including laying of water, drainage and sewage works etc.
- (The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion).
- (Period of deputation Contract including period of deputation Contract in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications).
- Since, Delhi Jal Board follows the rules regulations and instructions of Government of NCT of Delhi Govt. of India, DOPT OM No. 02:12.87-Establishment PLII dated 29.01.1988 as amended from time to time shall be applicable mutatis mutandis to the officer on deputation.
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Chief Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Engineer Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- It is therefore requested that if you could forward the Bio-Data duly signed by the candidates and other Service particulars of the suitable candidate along with complete and up to date CR Dossier who could be spared in the event of selection may be sent to the undersigned so as to reach latest by 15″ July-2015.
- While forwarding the Bio-Data, it may be verified & certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the Officer
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No.DJB/AC(T)/CE(E&M)DEPUTATION/2015/
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016