Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Editor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Editor Job on or before 15/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Govt. of NCT of Delhi Directorate of Information & Publicity Block-IX, Old Sectt., Delhi-110054|
Detail of Government of Delhi Editor Recruitment:
Applications for engagement of one post of Editor on contract basis are hereby invited from suitable candidates, initially for a period of six months, which may be further extended depending on requirement and performance, on monthly consolidated salary based on minimum of pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 in PB-III with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + applicable DA at the time of appointment, which approximately comes to Rs.46000/-.
- Essential Qualifications i) Degree of recognized University or equivalent with English and Hindi/Urdu as a compulsory/optional subject; ii) 07 years journalist experience in a responsible capacity in a Newspaper/News agency of standing or equivalent of experience of publicity and public relations work in a Govt. Department or a Commercial Publicity Organization. iii) Familiarity with the requirement of various publicity media.
- Desirable:- Proficiency in Computer Operations
- Age Limit :- Maximum age limit 40 years as on 01.01.2015. (Relaxable for Govt. Servants by 5 years in accordance with the instruction issued by the Central Government.)
Terms & Conditions of the appointment will be as under:
- The appointment to the post of Editor will be on contract basis for a period of six months or till the post is filled up on regular basis through UPSC whichever is earlier.
- The appointee will be paid at the minimum of the Pay Band + Grade Pay associated with the post + existing rate of DA i.e. in the Pay Band-III of 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- at the time of appointment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit of Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical attendance and treatment or any other benefit available to Govt. Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee will not be entitled to Govt./residential accommodation or HRA in lieu thereof.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DOPT O.M. No. 12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated 12th April, 1985 and O.M. No. 12016/1/96-Estt.(L) dated 5th July, 1990.
- The appointment can be terminated by the Govt. by giving one month notice or one month salary, without assigning any reason.
- In case the appointee wish to leave the assignment he will have to give one month notice or has to deposited one month salary.
- This appointment will not confer on the appointee any right or claim for regular appointment to the post and an undertaking will have to be furnished that no court cases will be filed during or after convey of the contract period for seeking any regular appointment.
- The candidate should not have been convicted in any court of law.
- The payment of remuneration will be directly linked to performance of official duties and work actually performed and no remuneration shall be payable during the vacation period.
- The appointee shall assist the office in any assignment given by the Senior Officers.
- The appointment shall be as a whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designate medical Authority by the Institution before joining the post.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time in this regard.
- If any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts conceals willfully, the contractual engagement will be terminated forthwith.
- All the disputes will be dealt in the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only. 17.DIP will not hold any responsibility of incident/accident occurred to him/her during contractual engagement.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi- Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Editor Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Applications duly filled in the prescribed format, should reach to the Dy. Director (Admn.), Dte. of Information & Publicity, Block-IX, Old Sectt., Delhi- 110054 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates may note that the appointment will, under no circumstances confer any right on the candidates for regular appointment in DIP. Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. DIP reserves the right to either call all the applicants or short-list the suitable candidates for interview or cancel/withdraw this advertisement without giving any reasons thereof. Further the selected candidate will have the sign an agreement in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/4/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017