Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.1/1073/2013/JR/DHAS/ESTT./4204-4206. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/5/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: GO VT. OF NCT OF DELHI DR. HEDGEWAR AROGYA SANSTHAN KARKARDOOMA, DELHI
Detail of Government of Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment:
A walk in interview for appointment to the post of Junior Resident on ad-hoc basis for 44 days and extendable provided that the service rendered has been found to be satisfactory or till regular candidate joins whichever is earlier, is scheduled to be held on 14/05/2015 at 09.30 AM for registration and interviews will be conducted thereafter in the chamber of Medical Supdt., DHAS on emergent basis. Eligibility For Junior Resident as per Residency Scheme
- Qualifications Degree from a recognized university having completed internship enrolled with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed one year of Jr. Residency in any hospital under State Govt./Govt of India. However, this is subject to condition that only those candidates shall be considered for residency who have completed their internship within 2 years from the date of filling up the post.
- Age limit 30 Years (relaxation for reserved candidates as per the Govt. of India Rules)
- Emoluments Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (Grade Pay)
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 14/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- Candidates must have a valid updated DMC Registration Certificate (Delhi Medical Council Act, 1997 dated 11/02/1997).
- Enabling provisions shall apply as per Govt. of India rules (Circular F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10/6/11) in case of non availability of fresh candidates. Upper age limit for eligibility for JR will be 40 years. In case of non availability of fresh candidates, the candidates who have completed 1 yr of Junior residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview as fresh candidates. 3. Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Resident if fresh graduate are not available. 4. Separate merit list would be prepared for the candidates who have completed their residency of 1 yr as JR. 5. Firstly the list containing the names of the fresh candidates would be exhausted for the appointment and the second list would be used only after that.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Interested candidates may report for registration at 09.30AM till 11.30PM with application form along with photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, Photo ID card and address proof there after the interviews will be held. All original certificates must be brought for verification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/5/2015
GO VT. OF NCT OF DELHI DR. HEDGEWAR AROGYA SANSTHAN KARKARDOOMA, DELHI
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.1/1073/2013/JR/DHAS/ESTT./4204-4206.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016