Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No.F.I(22)/2004-05/JMH/Admn./3443. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.15,600/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:DR.N.C. Joshi Memorial Hospital (Govt. of Delhi), Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Detail of Government of Delhi Junior Residents Recruitment:
- Junior Residents recruitment in DR.N.C. Joshi Memorial Hospital (Govt. of Delhi)
- Qualification : MBBS from recognized university, internship completion certificate. registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate having completed compulsory rotary internship before 31st May. 2015 need not apply and if applied will not he considered.
- No of Post : 01
- Salary : Rs.15600
- Age : 30 Yrs
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 11/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Walk-in-interview will be held on 11/09/2015, 9.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M at DR.N.C. Joshi Memorial Hospital (Govt. of Delhi), Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/9/2015
DR.N.C. Joshi Memorial Hospital (Govt. of Delhi), Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – No.F.I(22)/2004-05/JMH/Admn./3443.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016