Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 –No.F.1-5(1)/E-I/SR/JR/GTBH/2014/. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 24.09.15 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification :B.D.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24.09.15
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Delhi Medical Superintendent, Room No. 301, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block , Delhi .
Detail Of Government of Delhi Junior Residents Recruitment:
Junior Residents (BDS):-
- Qualification:-BDS Degree from a recognized university/Institute.
- Registration: The Candidates must be registered/applied with Delhi Dental Council.
- Candidates who have completed internship before 01.09.13 are not eligible.
- Admissible emoluments: Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age limit on the date of interview. General- 30 years Age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates shall be applicable as per instruction from Govt. of India time to time.
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 24.09.15.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Residents vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- All the column in application must be filled properly as incomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily
- The applicants must report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Room No. 301, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTBH on 24.09.15 between 09:00A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- All the required certificates duly self attested by the applicant must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates with them at the time of interview to show the Members of Selection Board if they desired so. *Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code(IPC).
- Enclosures as mentioned here under are to be attached with the applications: (a) Date of Birth certificate(X-standard)(c) Delhi Dental Council registration (d) BDS Certificate alongwith mark sheets(e) Attempt Certificate (f) Internship completion certificate(g) Degree of BDS (h) Caste certificate (i) Experience certificates, if an
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24.09.15
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No.F.1-5(1)/E-I/SR/JR/GTBH/2014/