Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Panel Counsel through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No.F.5(241)/Lit3/15/. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Panel Counsel Job on or before 7/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Panel Counsel|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||7/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVT. OF N.C.T. OF DELHI TH DEPARTMENT OF LAW, JUSTICE & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS 8″ LEVEL, C – WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, IP ESTATE, NEW DELHI|
Detail of Government of Delhi Panel Counsel Recruitment:
Sub: Appointment as Panel Counsel for District Courts in Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs Department, GNCTD for conducting civil cases in the District Courts of Delhi. Department of Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs, Govt. of NCT of Delhi proposes to empanel advocates for District Courts for conducting civil cases in the District Courts of Delhi. Eligible and desirous advocates having required qualification and experience may apply in the prescribed proforma.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Law from a recognized university and registered with any Bar Council in Delhi.
- Professional experience not less than 4 years in the High Court or District Court for empanelment in the District Courts
- Having good communication skills and g
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi- Panel Counsel Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/4/2015.
- The mode of selection will be interaction by selection committee.
- In case a number of applications are received, shortlisting of applications may be done. The department reserves the right to decide the criteria of shortlisting.
- Candidates so shortlisted will then be called for interaction. Intimation will be sent at the correspondence address as given in the application form orand over the telephone number given by the applicant.
- Candidates will have to produce all original documents at the time of interview / interaction.
How to apply for Panel Counsel Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
The Principal Secretary (Law), Govt. of NCT of Delhi reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. The application submitted will not bind this department to consider himher for selection. Desirous and eligible advocates / counsel may send their applications on the prescribed format superscribed Application for empanelment in the panel of advocates of GNCTD” to be addressed to Principal Secretary (LJ & LA) to reach the undersigned on or before 07.4.2015. No application received after due date will be entertained. No TADA will be admissible for attending the interview / interaction. The candidates may see the terms and conditions of appointment and the fee emuneration payable to panel Counsel of District Courts on the website of this Government http://www.delhi.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/4/2015
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No.F.5(241)/Lit3/15/.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017