Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part-Time Member through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO. F. 12/02/2013/AR/51. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Part-Time Member on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Part-Time Member
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : DELHI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI ADMINISTARATIVE REFORMS DEPARTMENT 7TH LEVEL, C-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, I.P ESTATE, NEW DELHI-02
Detail Of Government of Delhi Part-Time Member Recruitment:
- The person of public eminence having special knowledge or practical experience in the field of education or science or law or literature or social service or human rights shall be eligible.
- The Part-Time Member shall be appointed by Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi and shall hold office at the pleasure of Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi, or till attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
- The part-time Member shall be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25000/- per month and a Car Allowance of Rs. 10000/- per month. Further, the part-time Member for performing additional duties in respect of “Police Complaint Authority” shall be paid Rs. 1500/- per sitting.
- The Part-Time Member may resign his/her office by giving notice in writing to Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi and upon such resignation having been accepted , he/she shall be deemed to have vacated his/her office.
- A person shall be disqualified from being appointment as Part-time Member if he/she (a) is not a citizen of India; or (b) is of unsound mind and has been so declared by the competent court; or(c) is adjudged as an undercharged insolvent; or (d) is convicted and sentenced to imprisonment for an offence which, in the opinion of the Government of NCT of Delhi, involves moral turpitude.
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Part-Time Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Part-Time Member Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Applications are invited, in prescribed format available at website www.delhi.gov.in , for one post of Part-time Member, Public Grievance Commission, Government of NCT of Delhi at e-mail email@example.com , by 18th May, 2015. The Hard-copy of application duly signed should also be sent to Dy. Director (AR) by the last date at above address. The details of the post may be seen at the website. Applicants who have already submitted their applications for the post of part-time Member, PGC against our advertisement dated 23-09-2014 need not apply again and their applications would be considered alongwith other applications.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO. F. 12/02/2013/AR/51