Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO. F.1 (3)/ESTT/ASJH/2015/PT.FILE/2034-48. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 09/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT ATTAR SAIN JAIN EYE & GENERAL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI LAWRENCE ROAD, DELHI-110035
Detail of Government of Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for post of Senior Resident on ad-hoc basis will be held on 09/10/2015 in PB-3, Rs.15600-39100, GP-Rs.6600 plus usual allowances against the vacant post of Senior Resident as per details given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Resident||1||MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty from a Recognized University/Institution and should be Registered with Delhi Medical Council.||Rs.15600-39100, GP-Rs.6600|
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 09/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- In case of non-availability of SR within the prescribed age limit mentioned, the age limit may be up to 40 years for both.
- In case of non availability of P.G. Candidates, non P.G. MBBS candidates with two years experience, out of which one year should be in specialty, may be considered.
- Age limit 35 years as on date of interview. Relaxable for OBC by 03 years (OBC candidates are required to submit their case certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- For physically Handicapped candidates: Relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India rules.
- The appointment and services will be governed under residency scheme.
- The candidates who are already in Govt. Service should submit NOC.
- Appointment shall be subject to Medical Fitness and Verification of certificates of educational qualification/Age/Caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate.
- Application fee: Rs.300/- (non refundable) for unreserved and OBC Candidates (Nil for SC/ST candidates) in form of Demand Draft only issued by a nationalized bank in favour of DDO, Attar Sain Jain Eye & General Hospital, payable at New Delhi.
- In case of non availability of candidates, candidates may be considered in terms of provision of relaxation as per Circular No.F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10/06/2011 issued by H&FW Deptt. Govt. ofNCT of Delhi.
- Bring all original documents along with self attested photocopies on the schedule date of interview.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for 03 years including any service rendered as Senior Resident on adhoc/regular basis in any institution. The appointment of Senior Resident on regular basis will be initially for a period of one Year, which could be extended for a period of another two years on annual basis and the appointment of S.R. on ad-hoc basis will be initially for a period of 89 days, which could be extended for a period of 89 days up to 3 years, subject to the satisfactory work and conduct report from the concerned Head of Department.
- Panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/10/2015
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT ATTAR SAIN JAIN EYE & GENERAL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI LAWRENCE ROAD, DELHI-110035
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – NO. F.1 (3)/ESTT/ASJH/2015/PT.FILE/2034-48.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016