Government of Delhi has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment ofSenior Resident through recruitmentnotification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No. F.1 (22)/2004-05/JMH/Admn/758. Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S/ MD/MS/PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitmentnotification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 13.03.2015 at 9.00 a.m to 10.30 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/DNB pathology, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110005|
DETAIL OF GOVERNMENT OF DELHI SENIOR RESIDENT RECRUITMENT:
A walkin-Interview for appointment of one post of Senior Resident (Anaesthesia) is to be held on 13.03.2015 on purely Ad hoc Basis against the vacant post of Senior Resident for 89 days or till regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier as per details given below
Note: 1: Registration will be done from 09:00 A.. to 10:00 A.. and Interview will be conducted after 10.30 A.. on the date mentioned above. The numbers of posts indicated above are provisional and subject to change without any notice.ELIGIBILITY For SR: Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines.
- EMOLUMENTS For SR Rs. 18750/- with GP 6600/- in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- AGE LIMIT. + For SR 33 years (38 years in case of SCST & 36 years in OBC) on the date of the interview (40 years under relaxed guidelines). DMC Registration Certificate.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GOVERNMENT OF DELHI –SENIOR RESIDENT POST:
- Written Test on 13.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR RESIDENT VACANCY IN GOVERNMENT OF DELHI:
- Other service conditions as prescribed from time to time by the Hospital will be applicable.
- Their service will be governed by residency scheme. Bring all Original Documents along with self attested Photocopies on the schedule date of Interview
- No Correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
- No TADA will be paid for the Interview.
- JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE: In case of any dispute the jurisdiction of court will be DelhiNew Delhi Only.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 13.03.2015
Attar Sain Jain Eye & General Hospital, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Lawrence Road, Delhi-110035
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – No. F.1 (22)/2004-05/JMH/Admn/758
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017