Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/ MS, PG Diploma, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/07/2015 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, PG-Diploma, DNB
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : O/o Medical Superintendent, Deep Chand Bandu Hospital, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Ashok Vihar, Phase IV, Delhi 110 052
Detail Of Government of Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Sr. Resident
- No. of the Post: 01 One Adhoc Basis
- Department: Department of EYE
- Age Limit: Max. 35 years for GEN and relaxation as per rules
- Required Job Profile: Candidate must possess PG degree MD or MS or DNB, Diploma in the concerned discipline from recognized University or Institute if no candidate with requisite degree or diploma appear for the interview then candidate having three years experience in the concerned specialty can be considered. And DMC registration certificate is must.
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 31/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Eligible and interested candidate should need to appear for walk-in interview on 31.07.2015 from 1000 am to 0100 pm along with all documents in original and copies of the same.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/07/2015
VENUE : O/o Medical Superintendent, Deep Chand Bandu Hospital, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Ashok Vihar, Phase IV, Delhi 110 052