Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No. F.1/(9)302/Pt.MMMH/JR-SR/15/3424. Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S/ MD/MS/PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 30.03.2015 from 09:00 A.M. to 11:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/DNB pathology, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Madan Mohan Malviya Hospital, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017|
DETAIL OF GOVERNMENT OF DELHI SENIOR RESIDENT RECRUITMENT:
- Qualification : Post Graduate Degree (MDMSDNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines from a recognised university/ institution. If no candidate, with requisite degree/diploma in the concerned speciality appears for the interview then in that case candidates with three years experience in that speciality may be considered for the
- Age limit: 35 years for GEN, 5 years relaxable for SCST and 3 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only).
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GOVERNMENT OF DELHI –SENIOR RESIDENT POST:
- Written Test on 30.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR RESIDENT VACANCY IN GOVERNMENT OF DELHI:
All Senior Residents already working on short term/adhoc basis will also apply and appear for the interview. The candidates who are already in govt service should submit an NOC from his/her employer. The service of Senior Residents shall be governed by residency schemes of Govt. of India/Civil Services (Temporary Rules.) Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview. The posts will be filled up in phases as per availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies as shown above may subject to change. Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness & verification of certificates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The appointment may be terminated at any time by 7 days notice given by either side ie. the appointee or the appointing authority. No notice is required if service are terminated on disciplinary grounds.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 30.03.2015
Madan Mohan Malviya Hospital, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – No. F.1/(9)302/Pt.MMMH/JR-SR/15/3424
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016