Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Assistant/ BCC Officer through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – F. NO.1/75/2010/RECRUITMENT/NRHM/ED/PART FILE-III 2015-16. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Accounts Assistant/ BCC Officer on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Accounts Assistant/ BCC Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Com/ M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,140-30,520/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of CDMO, East District A- Block Surajmal Vihar, Dispensary Building Delhi 110092
Detail Of Government of Delhi Accounts Assistant/ BCC Officer Recruitment:
Applications for following vacant posts in District Programme Management Unit (East District) are invited by Integrated District Health Society, East District in the prescribed format for contractual engagements:
|Name of the Post||No of Post||Qualification & Experience||Age||Monthly Remuneration|
|BCC Officer||1||Masters in Mass Communication from recognized institution. At least 2 Year post Qualification experience||35 Years||30,520/-|
|Account Assistant||1||B.Com from recognized university.Minimum 6 months certificate Course in accounting package tally. 1 year post qualification experience in Maintenance of accounts. A competency test on Tally proficiency would be conducted.||30 years||15,140/-|
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Accounts Assistant/ BCC Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Accounts Assistant/ BCC Officer Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- Last date for receiving of application at Office of CDMO, East District A- Block Surajmal Vihar, Dispensary Building Delhi 110092 on 25th May 2015 at 4 p.m. Applications received after the last date and time, will be rejected. One application will be considered for one post only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format is attached below. Recruitment Rules for the above posts (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are annexed below. The crucial date for determination of age would be the last date of receipt of application.
- Mandatory: Full particulars along with postal address with PIN Code, E-mail, Contact No., Two passport size photographs and self-attested copies of Marks sheets, Certificates of Educational Qualifications (from 10th standard onwards) & Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also) should be attached with the application.
- The application should be submitted By Hand in the drop box OR by Post at the address given above.
- Mandatory: Original documents of Marks sheets/Certificates (from 10th standard onwards) & experience certificates (current working experience certificates also) in support of academic qualifications and work experience should be brought at the time of interview.
- IDHS, East District reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part and also has right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- The decision of the Chairman IDHS (ED), regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- Information for interview will be provided through website www.dshm.delhi.gov.in .
- Name and Code No. of the post should be clearly stated in the application and on the envelope.
- Applications received in CDMO Office after the last date will not be considered. The IDHS East will not be responsible for any postal delay. IDHS, East District has the right to reject any application, if found improper or having misleading information. The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law. In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – F. NO.1/75/2010/RECRUITMENT/NRHM/ED/PART FILE-III 2015-16
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017