Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.1(22)/2004-05/JMH/ADMN./974. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT DR. NC. JOSHH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110005|
Detail of Government of Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment:
A walkin-Interview for appointment of two Junior Residents is to be held on 16.03.2015 on purely Ad hoc Basis against the vacant post of Junior Residents for 89 days or till regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier as per details given below- The numbers of posts indicated above are provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- ELIGIBILITY For JR: MBBS from recognized university, internship completion certificate, registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate having completed compulsory rotary internship before 31May 2013 need not apply and if applied will not be considered.
- EMOLUMENTS For JR Rs. 15,600/- with GP 5400- plus usual allowance as admissible under the rules.
- AGE LIMIT: For JR, below 30 year as on 31 May 2014. Relaxable for SCST by 05 years and for OBC by .3 years (OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 16/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Other service conditions as prescribed from time to time by the Hospital will be applicable. Their service will be governed by residency scheme. – Bring all Original Documents along with self attested Photocopies on the schedule date of Interview. . No Correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained. 5. No TADA will be paid for the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/3/2015
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT DR. NC. JOSHH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110005
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.1(22)/2004-05/JMH/ADMN./974.
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017