Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 02
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Delhi , Delhi .
Detail Of Government oJf Delhi Junior ReJsidents Recruitment:
- MBBS from recognized institutions and registered with Delhi Medical Council. Must not have completed 01 year Jr. Residency in any of hospital/institution.
- The candidate should have completed compulsory rotator internship. junior Residents who have completed one year of junior Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the interview and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior Residents are available for a further period of one year maximum on ad hoc basis, There would be no extension for any junior Residents beyond one year appointment.
- Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as junior Residents will be allowed to join as junior Residents if fresh graduates are not available. Reservation to Physically handicapped candidates will be allowed as per rules.
- 30 years for Junior Residents as on 31.03.2015 as per Residency Scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, However relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed up to 40 years in case of non-availability of fresh candidates.
- (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC/PH candidates as per rules.)
EMOLUMENTS FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS:
PB – 3(Rs. 15600-39100/-) P.M. + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- + other allowances as applicable under the Residency Scheme
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 25/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Residents vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the posts of junior Resident and may appear in the interview at the MS office on 25-09-2015 at 10:00 A.M. along with their photographs, original documents and a set of self attested copies.
- Registration from 10:A.M. to 11 A.M. on 25/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/09/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016