Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellowship through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – F.28-8A/Misc/Post Doc/Fellow/Estt/GBP/11118. Candidates who have completed MBBS,MS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Post Doctoral Fellowship Job on or before 29/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Post Doctoral Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Government of Delhi ,J.L. NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI-110002
Detail of Government of DelhiPost Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment:
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:- a) DM Neurology or an equivalent qualification, as prescribed by MCI from a MCI recognized institution. b) Registration with MCI and Delhi Medical Council
- UPPER AGE LIMIT:- 40 years (as on 1st January 2015), relaxable by 5 years for qualified Ex-Service personnel with a continuous service of not less than 5 years, SC/ST candidate.
- DURATION:- The Course shall be full time and for one complete academic year. E. NUMBER OF SEATS:- Two (2) Course of the Study and Work: – This one year program provides an overall hands-on training in all areas of Epileptology. G. During the Fellowship program, the fellows will actively participate in academic programs and research in Epilepsy. H. On successful completion of the fellowship course, the candidate will be awarded the certificate of POST DOCTORAL EPILESPY FELLOWSHIP.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi- Post Doctoral Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Neatly written or typed application on a plain paper must include bio-data and a 500 words writeup on the work/project proposed to be done during the period of fellowship. b) The candidate can contact Dr. Vinod Puri, Head of the Comprehensive Epilepsy care program, in advance, to discuss the feasibility of the proposed project. c) Applicants for PDF course are required to submit 2 reference letters from Specialists working in the area of application, one of which should be from the last employer/teacher under whom the candidate worked. The reference letters must be sent in sealed envelopes along with the application. The candidate shall be paid the remuneration as of Senior Resident per month during the period of training of one year and shall perform the duties also as of senior resident in the comprehensive Epilepsy Program. Application can be submitted in the office of the Medical Superintendent, GIPMER latest by 29-09-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/9/2015
Government of DelhiRecruitment 2014 – F.28-8A/Misc/Post Doc/Fellow/Estt/GBP/11118.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017