Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DNB/ MS/ MD/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||DNB / MS/MD/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||03|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of NCT Delhi, Karol Bagh, Delhi – 110005|
Detail of Government of Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
A walkin-Interview for appointment for the post of Senior Resident (Anaesthesia01, Obst Gynae.01 and Eye01) is to be held on 06.04.2015 on purely Ad hoc basis against the vacant post of Senior Residents for 89 days or till regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier as per details given below
- Registration will be done from 09:00 A.. to 10:00 A.. and Interview will be conducted after 10.30 A.. on the date mentioned above. The numbers of posts indicated above are provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- ELIGIBILITY For SR: Post Graduate Degree (MDMSDNB Diploma) in the concerned disciplines.
- EMOLUMENTS For SR Rs. 18750/- with GP 5600- in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- AGE LIMIT: For SR 33 years (38 years in case of SCST & 36 years in OBC) on the date of the interview (40 years under relaxed guidelines). DMC Registration Certificate.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 06/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Other service conditions as prescribed from time to time by the Hospital will be applicable. Their service will be governed by residency scheme. Bring all Original Documents along with self attested Photocopies on the schedule date of Interview. No Correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained. No TA/ DA will be paid for the Interview. JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE: In case of any dispute the jurisdiction of court will be DelhiNew Delhi only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/04/2015
VENUE :Government of NCT Delhi, Karol Bagh, Delhi – 110005
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016