Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : F.1(1-ii)/1/MVH/2015 Vol.II/3437-39. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/06/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :05 Post
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Delhi, New Delhi-110039.
Detail Of Government of Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Resident||05 Post||MBBS||Rs-15,600/-pm||30 Years|
- Walkin-interview for filling up of some vacancies of Junior Residents, on Emergent & Adhoc basis for a period of 89 days or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier basis, will be held in this hospital as following
- Qualification/age limit/Emoulments, etc. posts vacant Junior Resident MBBS from a recognized university. Must have completed one year internship not before 2 years as on date of interview and enrolled with Delhi Medical Council.
- The candicate must not have completed 01 years Junior Residency in any Govt. hospital in India.
- Age limit30 years (35 years in case of SC/ST 33 years in OBC) on the date of the interview.
- Emoulments: Rs.156005400- Grade pay plus other allowances as admissible.
- Reservation to Physically handicapped candidates will be allowed as per Rule.
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 23/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Residency Scheme may appear before the interview panel on 23.06.2015 (Tuesday) from .30 AM to 11.30 PM with their original documents along with self attested copies of all the documents. No candidate will be entertained after 11.30 AM1. The interview will be conducted after 11.00 A.. the date mentioned above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/06/2015
VENUE :Government of Delhi, New Delhi-110039.
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : F.1(1-ii)/1/MVH/2015 Vol.II/3437-39
Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016