Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 1/4/2015 at 09.00 AM to 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||1/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI HOSPITAL KHICHRIPUR, DELHI – 110 091|
Detail of Government of Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
Recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents in various departments of LBS Hospital will be held on 01-04-2015, purely on ad-hoc basis for a period of 44 days or till the posts are filled by regular appointment, The details of vacancy is as under:-
|Department||Number of vacant/likely to be vacant posts|
|Obs. & Gyn||1|
- ELIGIBILITY Post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed 03 years of Senior Residency in any hospital in India. In case fresh candidates are not available, candidates who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency and are willing to serve as SR shall be allowed to appear in the interview. A separate merit list will be prepared for fresh candidates and for those candidates who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency. In case of candidates in reserved Category is not available, candidates of other categories will be appointed on Ad-hoc Basis and vice versa In case candidate with PG Degree/Diploma are not available, the candidates with experience of minimum of three years in the respective department may also be considered. Reservation to Physically Handicapped candidates will be allowed as per rules.
- Age Limit:: 33 years for Sr. Resident as on 31.03.2015 as per residency scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed up-to 40 years in case of non availability of candidates. (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.)
- Emoluments : PB -3 of Rs.15600-39100 p.m. + Rs.6600(GP) + usual allowances as applicable under the Residency Scheme.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 1/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the posts of Senior Resident and may appear in the interview at the MS office on 01.04.2015 at 10: 00 A.M. along with one passport size photograph, original documents and a set of its self attested copies. The time of registration for the walk in interview will be from 09.00 AM to 11.00 A.M. on 01.04.2015. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 1/4/2015
GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI HOSPITAL KHICHRIPUR, DELHI – 110 091