Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS,PG-Diploma,DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Resident on or before 06/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,PG-Diploma,DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Delhi, New Delhi – 110 002
Detail Of Government of Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the vacant and likely to be vacant posts of Senior Resident (Ophthalmology), & Senior Resident (Anesthesia) in Guru Nanak Eye Centre under residency scheme on regular basis from all interested eligible candidates as per details given hereunder;
- ELIGIBILITY: A.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council / Fee deposition receipt for registration in DMC on last date of submission of application form.
- Must have not completed 03 year Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular & adhoc period.
- AGE LIMIT:33 YEARS for Senior Residents as on last date of submission of application form, 05 years age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates
- EMOLUMENTS:Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Resident Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- Last Date of submission of application complete in all respect will be 06.07.2015 by 3.00 PM
- Display of eligible candidates for appearing in selection process will be 13.07.2015 at 03:00 PM
- The written test & interview for Senior Resident (Ophthalmology) will be conducted on 16.07.2015 from 09:00 AM onwards.
- Interviews for senior Resident (Anesthesia) will be conducted on 17.07.2015 at 02.00 PM.
- All the eligible candidates for Senior Resident (Ophthalmology) post should reach the venue on time for written test alongwith all original certificates i.e certificates of Educational Qualification / Date of Birth / Caste / DMC registration. Internship completion certificate / MBBS Degree with mark sheet, presentations, publications and awards etc. and their self attested photocopies and three recent passport size photographs with them.
- Final List of successful / selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board in front of Room No. 32 on 20.07.2015 at 03:00 PM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016