Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO. F3 (123)/2015/BMH/ADMN/4540-67. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD/ DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior/ Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior/ Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/ MS/MD/ DNB
Total No Of Vacancy :13 Posts
Job Location :DELHI
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT BHAGWAN MAHAVIR HOSPITAL H-4/5, PITAMPURA, DELHI-110034
Detail Of Government of Delhi Junior/ Senior Resident Recruitment:
Subject:-Recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident (Pediatrics and Radiology) and Junior Resident on short term Ad-hoc and emergent basis in Bhahwan Mahavir Hospital,GNCTD,Pitampura, Delhi-34.
Walk in interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 10.00A.M. in the office of the Medical Superintendent for selection/appointment of Senior Resident (Pediatrics-03 and Radiology-03) and Junior Resident-07 on an emergent and purely on ad-hoc basis for a period of 89 days or till regular incumbents joins against these posts, whichever is earlier. However, the number of posts may vary and vacancies may be filled in phases
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- For Senior Residents: – MBBS Degree from recognized university with P.G./DNB qualification in respective specialty. The candidate must not have completed three years of S.R ship. If such candidates are not available in specialty, others without post graduate qualification may be considered in 2nd list. Registration of PG/Diploma in specialty with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory.
- For Junior Resident : – MBBS Degree from recognized university with internship completion certificate. Internship should not be completed before 31/05/2013. Registration with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory.
- AGE LIMIT:-For S.R. – 35 years, for General, 40 years for SC/ST and 38 years for OBC candidates (as on date of interview)
- For J.R. -30 years for General, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC candidates (as on date of interview) Relaxations for – Physically Handicapped as per rules
- EMOULUMENTS:- For SR – Rs.15, 600/ + GP-6600/-+usual admissible allowances per month. For JR – Rs.15, 600/ + GP-5400/-+usual admissible allowances per month
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Junior/ Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 09/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior/ Senior Resident vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Walk in interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 10.00A.M. in the office of the Medical Superintendent
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/06/2015
VENUE : GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT BHAGWAN MAHAVIR HOSPITAL H-4/5, PITAMPURA, DELHI-110034
Reference: Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO. F3 (123)/2015/BMH/ADMN/4540-67
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017