Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – No. F. 22(01)/2015/BSAH/SR/Recruitment/3944 . Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S/ MD/MS/PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Director General Job on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Total No of Vacancy||142 Post|
|Last date to Apply for this job||05.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL SECTOR-6, ROHINI DELHI-85, PHONE NO: 011-27058108|
Detail of Government of Delhi Senior Residents Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant/likely to become vacant posts of Senior Residents (tenure posts of 03 years) on regular basis in Dr. BSA Hospital
- No of post : 142 Posts
- Essential Qualification: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concerned specialty from recognized university recognized by MCI and must possess DMC registration for the concerned speciality/super speciality. Minimum experience of 3 years of Junior Residency is essentially required to be eligible for teaching hospital as per MCI regulations. Teaching Experience will be subject to MCI/Medical College guidelines. For DNB Candidates the eligibility criteria will be as per MCI norms. The candidate must not have appeared in any Medical College for inspection by MCI in the current academic session i.e. 2015-16.
- Age Limit: 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on closing date of submission of application. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidate belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of the candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in accordance with circular No. F.121(26)/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW department, GNCTD. (iii) OBC Candidate: Who have OBC certificate issued by the GNCTD will only be entertained as OBC candidate.
- Emoluments: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
- Tenure: The tenure of Senior Residents is for a period of 3 years including any service rendered as Senior Residents earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any recognized institution. The appointment will be initially for 01 year that can be extended further up to a maximum period of 03 years subject to satisfactory performance, work and conduct report from concerned HOD. The other service conditions will be governed by Residency Scheme.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to Apply for Senior Residents vacancy in Government of Delhi:
- Candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Hospital/Institutions. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification /age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc. (ix) Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have completed 03 years of residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents and the candidates from the second list would be used only after that. Further, all senior residents appointments from the second list will be for one year only, It would not be renewable after one year.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the following prescribed format alongwith attested copies of all testimonials/Certificates. The application complete in all respect must reach the office of The Medical Superintendent, BSAH, Sector -6 Rohini Delhi-85, Room No.2264 ,by 5/3/2015 upto 4.00 PM. Incomplete application or those received after the closing date will be rejected and no further correspondence/inquiry shall be entertained. The application form will be available on official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital.
- Dates and time of interview will be displayed on Notice Board of Administrative Block, MS office and also on official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. No separate information or call letter will be issued for the same. Applications of candidates not fulfilling above criteria will be rejected and will not be eligible to appear for interview. Candidates must bring all Certificates/Documents/Proof of awards/Publications in original and 02 resent passport size photographs at the time of interview. Candidate if working must produce NOC from present employer.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 05.03.2015
Government of Delhi Recruitment 2014 – No. F. 22(01)/2015/BSAH/SR/Recruitment/3944
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Delhi|
|Other State Government jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016