Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS/ MD, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Residents on or before 14/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi
Vacancy Name :Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 23 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600 -39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Delhi, Delhi
Detail Of Government of Delhi Senior Residents Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited in the prescribed format for appointment against existing and future vacant posts of Sr Residents for a period of one year SRs extendable up to a maximum period of three years provided that the service rendered has been found to be satisfactory.
- Total No of Post : 23 Posts
- Eligibility for Sr. Residents : Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university & enrolled with Delhi Medical Council with
Post Graduate degree/ Diploma.
- Age Limit: 40 years as on last date of submission of the application (Relaxation for SC, ST & OBC candidates allowed as per Govt. rules.)
- Emoluments: Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600 -39100/+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- other usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Date of Interview 18.08.2015 (The date of interview may extended if the need arise in view of number of candidates.)
Selection Procedure For Government of Delhi – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Residents Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
The application form duly filled along with prescribed fee in the form of Bank Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and nil for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Medical Superintendent A.B.G. Hospital “PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI” alongwith self attested copies of all testimonials and passport size photograph may be dropped in the Box placed in Estt. Section (IIIrd Floor) on all working days between 10.00 am to 3.00 pm on or before 14.08.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016