Government of Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Data Processing Assistant with Graduate holders
Company name :Government of Delhi
Posts :Data Processing Assistant
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 15,000/- per month.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
Details of Post :
Data Processing Assistant
Applications are invited from India Citizens meeting the following conditions for engagement of One Data Processing Assistant (under OBC category of Delhi) on purely contract basis in the office of the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, Delhi/ the office of the Addl. Chief Registrar/Asstt Chief Registrar/Registrar of Births and Deaths located in Delhi for a maximum period of 8 months, starting from 01.11.2014. The selected candidate will be responsible for monitoring of work on Civil Registration System and field work in Rural and Urban areas and would be placed at office of the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths or at office of the Addl. Chief Registrar/Asstt Chief Registrar/Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Name of the Post: Data Processing Assistant
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree from any recognized University. Non-computer degree candidates must have Diploma/Certificate in computers/IT for minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized Institute/Organization. Must be well conversant with typing on computer. Should have good command over Hindi/English & local Language of the State.
- Desirable Qualification: 1 year experience in relative field like data collection, compilation and data entry etc.
- Age Limit: Age of the candidates who are going to apply for this post should be between 20 years and 33 years (including 3 years relaxation for OBC category) as
- Remuneration: (i) Data Processing Assistant will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- per month. (ii) While on our TA/DA will be paid as follows:- a) T.A.:- Sleeper class fare by ordinary/express train or bus fare for ordinary or express bus or actual fare whichever is less. b) D.A. :- (i) Ordinary Rs. 150/- (ii) Hotel Stay Rs. 350/-
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (to be downloaded from the website www.des.delhigovt.nic.in) along with self-addressed duly stamped envelope to the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, DIRECTORATE OF ECONOMICS & STATISTICS & OFFICE OF THE CHIEF REGISTRAR BIRTHS & DEATHS) GOVT. OF N.C.T. OF DELHI 3rd FLOOR, ‘B’ WING, VIKAS BHAWAN-II UPPER BELA ROAD, CIVIL LINES, DELHI- 110 054. Copies of application form can also be collected in person from above mentioned address, free of cost. There is no application fee. Photocopies of all the certificates in support of essential and desirable qualifications must be submitted along with the application and these must be selfattested.
Last Date for submitting Application:- The Application must reached to the above mentioned address within 15 days of the advertisement in the newspaper. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017