Government of Goa has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Goa.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 17/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Goa
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Goa
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Goa, Goa
Detail of Government of Goa Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Application in prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the below mentioned vacant post of Lower Division Clerks by direct recruitment in Collectorate South.
- Designation of Post: Lower Division Clerk.
- No. of Post & Reservation: 4 Scheduled Tribe – 1 Other Backward Class – 3
- Pay Band & Grade Pay: Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900/-
- Qualification: Essential 1). Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. 2). Should be computer literate. 3).Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable Knowledge of Marathi
- Age: Not exceeding 40 yrs (Relaxable for Government servants upto 5 yrs in accordance with instructions or order issued by Government), as on date of receipt of application form i.e 17.07.2015. N.B: The above age limit is enhanced by 2 years by Govt. of Goa vide Notification No.1/49/76-PER (Part III) dated 28.10.2014 Published in Official Gazette, Series I, No.31 dated 30.10.2014.
Selection Procedure for Government of Goa – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Government of Goa :
Candidate possessing the above mentioned qualification as on 17.07.2015 and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, Govt. of Goa may submit their application to The Collector South, Margao in the prescribed application form. The prescribed application form enclosed in the advertisement, may be typed out on plain paper or can be down load from website southgoa.nic.in or from CFC Section in the Office of Collectorate South between 9.30 hrs to 15.30 hrs. The application forms completed in all respects should reach the office of the Collectorate, South Margao on or before 17.07.2015. No certificates are required to be attached to the application form. Incomplete application forms, application forms received after 17.07.2015 and applications not in prescribed form will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be send to the applicant in this regard. In case application forms are send by post they should reach the office of Collector, South on or before 17.07.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/7/2015
Government of Goa Recruitment 2014 – NO.DPMSUEKM/958/ADMN/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017