Government of Goa has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – Government of Goa Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed MDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lecturer. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/02/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Goa
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : B.D.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs – 55,000 /- Pm
Job Location : Panaji
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 04/02/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Government of Goa , Panaji .
Detail of Post:
- Lecturer job position in Govt. of Goa (Public Health Dept.)
- Essential Qualification : A qvialification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948) (ii) Post graduate qualification in Dentistry i e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality subject from a recognized nstitution or equvalent (iii) Should be registered with Dental Council (iv) Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable : (i) One year teaching experience after post graduation in a recognized Institute (2) Three years experience as Regsitrar/Tutor/Senor Resident/Demonstrator in the concerned specialty of Dentistry in a recognized Dental College Medical College with Dental Wing/Dental Institution (3) Knowledge of Marathi
- Remuneration : Rs.55000/- per month
- Age : Not exceelrg 40 years
- Written Test on 04/02/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure :
Walk in Interview will be held on 04.02.2016 at 11.00 A.M in the Chamber of Dean, Goa Dental College and Hospital
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/02/2016
VENUE : Government of Goa , Panaji .
Government of Goa Recruitment 2016 – (Ref : navhindtimes epaper Dated : 21st January, 2016)