Government of Haryana has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice Chancellor through recruitment notification – Government of Haryana Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO 2/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Haryana
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Vice Chancellor Job on or before 25/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Haryana|
|Vacancy Name||Vice Chancellor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director General, Technical Education Department (Haryana), Bay No 7-12 , Sector 4 Panchkula (Haryana)|
Detail of Government of Haryana Vice Chancellor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Vice Chancellor Guru Jambheshwar University ,Hisar . The applicant should have minimum of ten years of experience as professor in a university system or ten years of experience in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/ or academic administrative organization and should have highest level of competence ,integrity , morals and institutional commitment. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the department website www.techeduhry.gov.in . The duly filled in application form along with attested copies of certificates and documents should be received at the address “Director General, Technical Education Department (Haryana), Bay No 7-12 , Sector 4 Panchkula (Haryana)” on or before 25-03-2015 up to 4:00pm along with a bank draft of Rs. 500/-(Rs. 125/-for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “Director General, Technical Education Department Haryana” and payable at Panchkula . No amount will be accepted through cheque, cash, money order or postal order. Those, who are in Govt. Service / PSUs / Board / Corporations etc, should apply through proper channel. The applications received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- Name of the post Vice Chancellor
- Number of posts 01
- Classification Group-A
- Scale of pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) As per Govt. instructions
- Whether Direct Recruitment/ Deputation Direct Recruitment/ Deputation
- Age limit 65 years on the closing date
- Tenure of appointment 3 years extendable upto one more term as per Govt. instructions
- Qualification and Experience The applicant should have minimum of ten years of experience as professor in a university system or ten years of experience in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/ or academic administrative organization and should have highest level of competence ,integrity , morals and institutional commitment.
- Terms and Conditions of Appointment will be finalized as per Govt of Haryana rules
Selection Procedure for Government of Haryana- Vice Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Vice Chancellor Vacancy in Government of Haryana:
- The person(s) who fulfills the conditions as laid down in Appendix-I may submit their application on the prescribed Application Form as available on the Departmental website.
- The application form duly completed in all respect along with the required supporting copies of certificates/documents should reach in the office of “ Director General, Technical Education Department Haryana, Bays No 7-12 ,Sector 4 Panchkula (Haryana)” on or before 25-03-2015 upto 4:00pm. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification and experience does not entitle any candidate for interview call. Short-listing criteria may be set higher and narrower than the minimum advertised.
- The Govt. reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Persons serving in Government and semi-Government organization must send their application complete in all respect through proper channel by speed post or Registered post, However, an advance copy of the same may be submitted before last date of receipt of application.
- Additional sheets may be attached, in the same format, wherever the space allocated is insufficient.
- The application to be received after the due date i.e 25-03-2015 will not be considered and straight way rejected.
- Incomplete application form or without supporting copies of certificate/documents will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of a candidate will be disqualification.
- No correspondence or interim enquiry will be entertained from the candidate regarding postal or any other delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/3/2015
Government of Haryana Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO 2/2015.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016