Government of Jammu and Kashmir has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Secretariat through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Civil Secretariat Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Jammu and Kashmir
Vacancy Name : Civil Secretariat
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.70,000/- p.m
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Member Secretary J&K State Urban Development Agency (SUDA)/Joint Director (P&S) Housing & Urban Dev. Department Civil Secretariat Srinagar ( Room No. G/16)
Detail of Government of Jammu and Kashmir Civil Secretariat Recruitment:
The Housing & Urban Development Department, Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir is a State Nodal Agency for implementation of Swachh Bharat Mission in the urban areas of the State for this purpose the Department is establishing a Project Management Unit which will provide technical and Management support to State Nodal Agency for which applications are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the engagement of different Technical Experts detailed hereunder:-
- IEC Expert
- MIS Expert
- Sanitation Expert
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Information, Education & Communication Expert ( IEC, Expert)||1||Degree in Mass Communication with minimum 10 years experience in the field.||70000||Age as on 1.1.2015: Not more than 50 years|
|Management Information System ( MIS Expert)||1||BE/B Tech in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Electronics with 10 years experience or BE/B Tech in IT/Computer Science/Electronics with MBA and 8 years experience.||70000||Age as on 1.1.2015: Not more than 50 years|
|Sanitation Expert||1||B Tech/ M.Tech/ Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Public Health with minimum 10 years experience||70000||Age as on 1.1.2015: Not more than 50 years|
Selection Procedure for Government of Jammu and Kashmir – Civil Secretariat Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Civil Secretariat Vacancy in Government of Jammu and Kashmir :
- The positions are contractual nature initially for 2 years, renewal of contract shall be considered subject to continuation of scheme. No candidate shall have any right to continue on the said position whatsoever the circumstance may be.
- The candidaes are required to submit application on prescribed form, alongwith requisite documents and experience certificates of relevant field.
- Applicantions duly filled in shall be deposited either in person or by Regd. Post in the office of Member Secretary J&K State Urban Development Agency (SUDA)/Joint Director (P&S) Housing & Urban Dev. Department Civil Secretariat Srinagar ( Room No. G/16) alongwith the Bank Draft amounting to Rs.1000/- in favour of Member Secretary J&K SUDA by or before 10th August, 2015.
- Renumerations, Qualifications/Experience required are given in Annexure A, is uploaded on the official website of Housing & Urban Dev. Department, J&K. i.e. www.jkhudd.gov.in.
- Application Forms(s) incomplete in any manner shall be liable for rejection without assigning any reason.
- Application Forms with over writtings/mutiated entries or accompanying fake/forged documents shall be liable to be rejected with or without penality besides shall attract criminal proceedings.
- The candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply on the prescribed application form separately for each post. The candidatres shall also indicate his/her option of priority in case applying for more than one post.
- Any qualification/experience acquired after the last date of submission of application form shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualification reflects the bare minumim requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of academic merit & experience if the number of applicants is large. The ratio in this case shall be 5:1 (minimum) and 10:1 ( maximum).
- The filling of vacancy through contractual appointment is subject to availability of funds from Govt. of India under Swachh Bharat Mission.
- If the performance of any contractual appointee is not found satisfactory, the H&UDD shall have right to trerminate the contract before the expiry of two years, with one month’s prior notice to the contractual appointee.
- The H&UDD reserves the right to accept or reject all or any appliction Form and shall be at liberty to relax age, qualification and experience in case of deserving candidates
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017