Government of Jharkhand has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part time Doctor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Jharkhand.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Part time Doctor. Walk in Interview will be held on 29 May 2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Jharkhand
Vacancy Name : Part time Doctor
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.19,800/- p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29 May 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Civil Surgeon Cum CMO Office Dumka.
Detail of Government of Jharkhand Part time Doctor Recruitment:
- Qualification : MBBS. Desirable : Experience of Working Govt Facilities earlier would be added on advantage.
- No. of Post : 01
- Honorarium : Rs.19,800/-
- Duty Hours : 05:00 PM To 08:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Age Limit : 30-65 Yrs
- Gender : Male/Female
- Type of Engagement : Contractual (Part Time)
Selection Procedure for Government of Jharkhand – Part time Doctor Post:
- Written Test on 29 May 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Part time Doctor vacancy in Government of Jharkhand:
Walk-In-Interview will be held on 29/05/2015 at 03:00 PM (Onwards) in the Civil Surgeon Cum CMO Office Dumka.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29 May 2015
Civil Surgeon Cum CMO Office Dumka.