Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of E- District Manager through recruitment notification – Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS) Recruitment 2015 – REFERENCE NO. : 04-01/2015. Candidates who have completed BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the E- District Manager Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS)
Vacancy Name : E- District Manager
Educational Qualification : BCA, MCA, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 23,500 -28,435/-p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : District E-Governance Soceity, Sahibganj Govt. of Jharkhand
Detail of Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS) E- District Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible 1 ST candidate for engagement of e-District Manager on purely contractual basis under e-District Manager Fellowship program of e-District Project. Applicants must be of 25 – 35 years old as on 15th May 2015.Relaxation in age as per GOJ policies will be granted to women PH/SC/ST candidates.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|e- District Manager||1||1. BCA / B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication) /M.Sc(Information Technology)/ MCA /Any graduate + 1 year diploma in computers/ Any graduate + PG in Business Administration 2. Knowledge of Hindi and English is mandatory. 3. Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in IT / e-Governance related field.||1st Year: Rs. 23,500 per month / 2nd Year: Rs. 25,850 per month Taking into account 10% increment on previous year’s remuneration* / 3rd Year: Rs. 28,435 per month Taking into account 10% increment on previous year’s remuneration* / Naxal affected Integrated Action Plan (IAP) districts will get 10% extra remuneration. Besides monthly Stipend other facilities and benefits as admissible under e-District Project will be applicable for the selected candidates||25 – 35 years|
Selection Procedure for Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS) – E- District Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- The selection process for e-District Manager will be as follows:
- Depending on the number of eligible applications received, selection committee may choose to shortlist the candidates based on academic qualifications and work experience or the State may conduct a written test for the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview by the selection committee. The date and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email, based on the information provided in the application form by them.
- The date of interview fixed by the State will be final and no request will be entertained for rescheduling of these dates.
- Other instructions regarding recruitment, if any, in this regard would be displayed on the websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the website at regular intervals.
- Final selection would be made based on the academic qualifications, work experience and interview.
- Applicant must carry his / her original documents of educational qualifications, work experience and other relevant certificates along with the photo ID for the interview.
- Inability to produce any of the documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the applicants ineligible for the selection and would not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Selected candidates will be notified by e-mail.
How to apply for E- District Manager Vacancy in Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS) :
The terms and conditions for the engagement of e-District Manager under e-District Project is as follows:
- The engagement of e-District Manager will be purely on contractual basis, contracted by District eGovernance Society (DeGS). This contract would be initially for one year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of two years, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Annual increments will be subject to the performance evaluation of the e-District Manager by relevant authority.
- e-District Manager will be required to travel to various other locations within the district to carry out its tasks. The job role involves around 50% travelling within the district to various blocks and panchayats.
- The engagement being purely contractual in nature for the Fellowship Program, the selected candidate shall not be entitled for any gratuity, provident fund, or pension benefit.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates not selected for the interview or thereafter.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Candidate found to have suppressed any material/information or furnished false information/documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the engagement even after selection.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
Government of Jharkhand Sahibganj (GJS) Recruitment 2014 – REFERENCE NO. : 04-01/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017