Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Servitor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Servitor. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/9/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Servitor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 09 post
Salary : Rs.4440-7440/- p.m
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Collector district Hoshangabad,Madhya Pradesh
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Servitor Recruitment:
State Government General Administration Department memo Sl. / F-8-2 / 13 / Akpr. / A dated 22 February, 2014, pursuant to a special recruitment campaign under the tribal development district office peon spaces reserved for Shahdol Niःsktjnon Date of invitation to apply for posts information is as follows: –
|Sl.||Designation||Class||Niःsktjnon for the vacant
posts, the number of
|Word of the
date and time
|Bone interrupted||Hearing Impaired||vision impaired||yoga|
|03||03||03||09||Essential Qualifications: –
Education Board or the
|1. The application submission date September 30
2015 to 11.00 AM.
2. From 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM check applications.
3. Walk-in interviews
from 3:00 pm.
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Servitor Post:
- Written Test on 30/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Servitor vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
1. The application must be in the prescribed format. Incomplete and inaccurate completed applications shall be repealed. 2. The application of prescribed academic qualifications must attach readable copy of the scoresheet. Peon determine eligibility: – 8th is mandatory. 3. Applications received by mail or by other means not Javenge. Applicants related to your application dated 09.30.2015 from 11.00 AM until 1.00 pm at the office of the Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development Shahadol automatically determined to be present location / counter will submit. AM Scrutiny of applications received by 11.00 pm 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm afternoon after investigation and scrutiny selection / interview committee shall be taken in a walk-in-interview Shahdol district panchayat. Date 09/30/2015 1.00 pm after the present application the applicants are not accepted Javenge and shall not be included in the walk-in-interview, for which the applicant will be automatically liable. 4. The applicant must be a resident of the state. 5. The application of the disability certificate issued by the competent authority with the medical board certification by the nation and the Native certificates relating to qualifications and employment office certificate of registration of the self-certified copies are required to live. 6. The applicant for interview any honorarium or travel allowance will be payable. 7. In the case of candidates marital age of 21 for men and for women married at the age of 18, the candidate shall be deemed eligible. Candidates must be married before the age fixed for the marriage. Javenge considered eligible. 8. If the applicant surviving child of more than 2, which have been born on or after January 26, 2001 Candidates will not be eligible for appointment. 9. Scheduled Tribes under the special provisions district Sheopur, Morena, Datia, Gwalior, Bhind, Shivpuri, Guna and Ashok Nagar Saharia primitive tribe in the district Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria, and Anuppur Baiga primitive tribe and Balaghat district of Chhindwara Tamia, in block Baria, on application by the tribe, the minimum qualification is prescribed, then it without following the procedure relating to recruitment of qualified post vacant posts shall be appointed. 10. With regard to the application of other special tribe of red ink at the top of the particular tribe in capital letters and in brackets refer to the race. The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years to the date 01.01.2015. The male and female candidates in the reserved category is the maximum age limit of 45 years, the maximum age limit for candidates with disabilities in accordance with instructions issued by the government in term of 10 years will be exempted. The application conditions and the information necessary for the application of the prescribed collector district’s website Shahadol www.shahdol.nic.in can be downloaded. 11. The selected candidates shall be carried out verification of the character of the police department. There’s friendly appointment may be canceled without giving a reason. 12. The positions of selected candidates shall be appointed on a two-year probation period. On condition of successful completion of probation period declared temporarily Javengi services.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/9/2015
Collector district Hoshangabad,Madhya Pradesh
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016