Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Servitor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Servitor. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/9/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Servitor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 24/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Collector district Hoshangabad,Madhya Pradesh
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Servitor Recruitment:
- MP. Rule No. memorandum of the Ministry of General Administration. F-8-2 / 2013 / Apr / a / Bhopal, dated August 1, 2015 and Director General MP. Letter No. Bhopal. 8372 / Sthalbk / Aknik / 2014-15 / Bhopal, dated 08.14.2015 and No. letter. 8589 / Sthalbk / Aknik / 2014-15 / Bhopal, dated 08.20.2015 provisions contained in the Office Upasnchalk veterinary services, livestock raising Hoshangabad under the posts reserved for Niःsktjnon through the walk-in-interview to be met.
- Related disabled applicant attached prescribed dated 24 . 09 . 2015 till Upasnchalk veterinary services office during office hours, or by registered mail with your presence in Hoshangabad can submit applications.
- Related disabled applicant Date 29/09/2015 11:00 am morning office Upasnchalk veterinary services, in Hoshangabad educational qualification, caste certificate, certificate of disability, employment office registration certificate and other original certificates are alive Indulge present for the walk-in-interviews. Applicants must pass the qualification examination eighth, invited for interview, the selection shall be based on merit of academic qualifications.
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Servitor Post:
- Written Test on 24/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Servitor vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
1. MP applicant. The natives must be.
2. The applicant must have a disability of 40 percent or more.
3. MP of the applicant. The registration must be living in any employment office.
4. 01.01.2015 18 years of age limit for hiring and not exceeding 40 years. Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes, Bodies / home guards and government employees working in 45-year age limit for female candidates will be. Maximum age relaxation that physically challenged / Ex is to be provided. Orders issued from time to time by the General Administration Department / guidelines shall be. But even that all of the exemptions are included in any category in any event shall not exceed the maximum age limit of 45 years.
5. The candidates invited for interview as per the rule of the travel allowance will be payable.
6. After selection for selection at any stage or at the applicant’s Arnh rejected his application and selection will end his candidacy.
7. The applicant minimum marriage age (21 years for men and 18 for women) will be before, it shall be deemed unfit for the post.
8. Applicants who live more than two grown children, one of whom happened to be born on or after January 26, 2001 will not be eligible for appointment, but any applicant which is one of the first surviving child, and the upcoming delivery of 26/01/2001 or After that happened, in which two or more children is born to his appointment as a service or not Nirhrit.
9. Government / Arddhshaskiy organization / applicant in office through employers send their application directly on the application shall not be considered.
10. No information in the application incomplete, false or error is found, or the desired certificate is not attached, without prior information to the applicant on the basis of the application can also be canceled at any the star.
11. Without notice to suspend or cancel the selection process would have the right to Hoshangabad district collector. Selection / appointment of the collector district Hoshangabad decision will be final.
12. The applicant attached to the release must submit an application in the prescribed format. Application A size paper printed or typed on the computer and all its entries are inserted in handwriting and set the location to sign the latest passport size photograph of yourself on the set location Paste.
13. The application by the competent authority conferred permanent race, native, birth date, category (SC, ST, OBC, disabled, etc.) related to the certificates, educational qualifications scoresheet / records attested Chhayapratiya (self should be certified by the attached).
14. Disabled applicants determined by the government medical college / physician Niःsktjnon associated with the Special Employment Office and rehabilitation office medical certificate issued by a medical board to be attached.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/9/2015
Collector district Hoshangabad,Madhya Pradesh