Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Laboratory Technician Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Technician
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme MP. The district established under laboratory laboratory technician positions vacant contract dated 09.30.2015 for appointment are invited to apply: – (A) the number of positions and reservation
|Normal||Anu. Race||Anu. Tribe||Other backward classes||yoga|
- The above mentioned positions, women, the disabled, ex-MP for other classes. According to the rules of governance guidelines horizontal (Ktdriddhtnndriddytrtth) Reservations must apply. (ii) the minimum academic and other qualifications
- Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Bhopal or its equivalent, the state government recognized Board / Board in the mathematics group 12th (10 + 2) examination, candidates pass with minimum 55 percent marks. SC / ST category candidates Nutnm the exemption shall be 10 percent. or Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Bhopal or its equivalent, the state government recognized Board / Board held the 10th / 12th (10 + 2) after passing the MP directly. Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized government body or Bi.acsi. Mathematics laid deserves to pass. Diploma and BSc candidates passed the 20 percent provision deserves extra points.
- B.Sc. diploma courses. In calculating the eligibility of the candidates passed the exams are scored better, he deserves basis. 2. The state of the natives. (three) Age
- Applicant / Avedika January 1, 2015 the minimum age of 18 years and maximum 35 years. State Government rules / guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / women and other categories will be eligible for the maximum age relaxation.
- (Iv) the method of application submission
- The applicant set your application form – as mentioned in 1 until desired 9/30/2015 copies of documents attested by the respective district executive engineer himself, Rural Engineering Service Division is presented in Balaghat. Incomplete and late applications received will not be considered.
- Application amount of Rs 50 / – postal order / bank draft MP. State Employment Guarantee Council will be payable to the name of Bhopal is mandatory. Anu. SC,. ST and OBC candidates postal order / bank draft amounting to Rs 25 / – will.
- (Five) of the selection process and the contract amount
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Laboratory Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Laboratory Technician Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh :
- The primary selection of candidates by their Class 12 (10 + 2) science, mathematics / civil engineering diploma examination marks obtained in the course of the classwise shall be based on individual merit. Diploma or BSc in civil engineering curriculum. Mathematics shall be given priority in the selection of qualified candidates.
- The primary selected candidates shall be given three months’ training. Training period free accommodation / meal arrangements will be made by the employer. Also worth a thousand five hundred per month scholarship amount (Staypend) will be. Training period free accommodation / meals not by the employer, on scholarship (Staypend) amount of Rs 3000 / – (Rupees three thousand only) will.
- Candidates who successfully complete the training ‘laboratory technician’ job contract amount of Rs 6500 / – (Rupees six thousand five hundred only) in. The appointment will be for a contract until March 31, 2016. Then April 1 to March 31 of the next 01 years, the contract period may be increased.
- MP candidates who successfully completed the training. Any district under the contractual terms of the quality control laboratory will be posted. The contract period shall not normally change the posting location.
- All other terms remain as mentioned in the manual.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015