Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lecturer on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
Detail Of Government of Madhya Pradesh Lecturer Recruitment:
Technical Education and Skills Development under the state’s autonomous / Government / female polytechnic colleges operated for filling vacant posts of lecturers in various faculties in the country and the state of the first phase Bhuprasarit ads in newspapers were published. Candidates interested in these ads, information was provided, the polytechnic colleges operated filling vacant posts of lecturers in various faculties gate -2015 [GARDUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING (GATE) -2015] Javegi through. So candidates Get- 2015 Join examination. Therefore the state of the autonomous / Government / female polytechnic lecturers in various faculties at colleges operated vacant posts detailed instructions for the application process and website http://www.mponline.gov.in dated on May 25, 2015 will be available. A brief description of the application process and guidelines are as follows: –
- Service recruitment rules – the autonomous state / government / female polytechnic colleges operate in vacant posts of lecturers in various faculties Polytechnic College (teaching cadre) Service Recruitment Rules, 2004 under Javegi.
- Faculty of vacant posts / topics: – filling vacancies currently only Get- 2015 examinations following engineering faculties / disciplines will be to: – 1. Civil Engineering, 2. Mechanical engineering, 3. Electrical engineering, 4. Electronics and communication, 5. Computer Science and Engineering, 6. IT, 7. Architecture, 8. Kemikl engineering, 9. Mining and Mine Surveying, 10. Production Engineering, 11. Textile Technology.
- Age limit: – the date of the applicant candidate dates January 1, 2016 the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age 40 years should be. Different category candidates provided Javegi age relaxation as per rules of Madhya Pradesh.
- Academic Qualifications: – candidate’s academic qualifications requested by the All India Council for Technical Education is compulsory according to the criteria laid down for the post of lecturer.
- Pay Scale: – All India Council for Technical Education for the post of lecturer at the prescribed scale.
Selection Procedure For Government of Madhya Pradesh – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- Selection for interview candidates for vacancies at Get- 2015 exam scores / points or / and high qualification of the marks obtained in the holding shall be based on Pravinyta. Interviews conducted in Bhopal Javenge only. Applicants are selected on the basis of 100 points in the table following weight (Weightage) will be in accordance with.
How To Apply For Lecturer Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
- Get- 2015 qualifying examination MP candidate Only online applications for vacancies through online will be able to submit. The online application portal to offer http://www.mponline.gov.in dated May 25, 2015 will be available. The applicant first portal fully study the instructions and you’re sure your candidacy to the online application. While applying online score card of the applicant Get- 2015 examination, qualification / higher qualification, age, caste certificates and these certificates will give details of all the soft copy of the application (pdf, jpeg, jpg format) will upload .
- The online application fee: – general category for applicants Rs. 500 / – and SC / Anukjnjati / OBC (excluding creamy layer) Rs. 300 / – will be available on the payment instructions.
- Reservations: – Appointments to vacancies is the only institution specialized. Reserve positions and maintenance of roster Snkaywar / subject and has Mhowidyalywar. Reserved category candidates in the qualifying examination scores of the rules will be relaxed.
- The last date for applications: – to apply online last date June 15, 2015 said.
- The application process for recruitment on vacant posts of lecturers and instructions detailed website http://www.mponline.gov.in the date May 25, 2015 will be available.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015