Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Workers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH/ 12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Anganwadi Workers on or before 20/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Anganwadi Workers
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/5/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office Project Officer Integrated Child Development Project Sanver district-Indore
Detail Of Government of Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Workers Recruitment:
- Sanver project centers following AWW AWW / assistant Upaangnvadhi worker vacancies are met and for which the respective rural / urban area, a permanent resident of the ward are inviting applications from female Avedikaon. In the office of the respective project application in the prescribed format dated 15. 5. 2015 20. 05. 2015. Deposits can be made until 5 pm.
- AWW / assistant / Upaangnvadhi worker information and details with respect to other related project office or the District Women and Child Development Officers can be obtained from the office during office hours. Prescribed format of application Project Officer / District Women and Child Development Officers can be obtained from the office.
- Notice inviting applications related gram – Panchayat Collector’s Office, District Panchayat Chief Executive Officer / District Panchayat, Taluk Office and Project Officer Child Development Project Office can be observed on the notice boards.
|Sl.||Anganwadi center where the name is blank.||Village / Ward||Name of the vacant position||Vacancy Number|
|1.||Mgrkedha- 2||Village||Office worker||1|
|14.||Ward 14 Sanver||Ward||Assistant||1|
Selection Procedure For Government of Madhya Pradesh – Anganwadi Workers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Anganwadi Workers Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
- The above AWW / assistant ward permanent residents of the urban village woman from Avedikaon Avedniy letter are invited applications in the prescribed format in the project dated 11 . 5 . 15 and 20 . 05 . 2015 pm to 5 pm deposits held can be prescribed application form and other information and a description of the project from the office during office hours Sanver Tehsil complex will be achieved.
- 10 + 2 qualification for office workers compulsorily 12th board or must be passed by the Board XI. Must have passed the examination for the post of assistant 5th. 3. SC / ST / BPL card holders former working class Anganwadi center’s assistant, widowed, separated women gave priority list Javenge separate set points. Therefore, under the current process attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority, the signature of the ward with the vacant post of resident certificates ration card, voter list or copy attested by the competent authority shall submit a certificate issued. Avedika is compulsory until the age of 18 to 45 years. 4. Notice Inviting Applications ward spaces essential conditions and preference parameters detailed information collector’s office, the Chief Executive Officer, Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) Sanver, Municipal Corporation Sanver Sanver and projects can be observed on the notice boards.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/5/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017