Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Government of Madhya Pradesh recruitment 2015 – 16 Vacancy – Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies – Graduate – April 21, 2015 can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Vacancy Name||Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||16 Post|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| Office of the Collector
(social justice and welfare disabled persons) District – Suture
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Shivpuri district operates under the Department of Women and Child Development Integrated Child Development projects approved Anganwadi center / mini anganwadi centers vacant positions AWW 16 post, AWW assistant posts 15 and 06 mini anganwadi workers to meet the temporary and completely honorarium based application of eligible women are invited.
|Sl.||Integrated Child Development Project Name||Name of vacancies||Anganwadi Center Name|
|3.||AWW assistant||Raysri Sl. 02|
|4.||AWW assistant||Raysri Sl. 01|
|1 1.||Mini AWW||Khajuri|
|12.||Mini AWW||Bilukho Shrana|
|15.||AWW||Digodi Sl. 03|
|17.||Picor||Mini AWW||Bdrkha (Briapura)|
|18.||Mini AWW||Bniani (Pipro)|
|19.||Krara||AWW||Kuclon Sl. 02|
|20.||AWW||Karai Sl. 02|
|21.||AWW||Nlpl Krara S. Ward. 13 II|
|25.||AWW assistant||Chandoria Sl. 01|
|30.||AWW||Nlpl Narwar S. Ward. 02|
|32.||AWW assistant||Nlpl Narwar S. Ward. 02|
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh- Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Anganwadi Workers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
- AWW district above blank, assistant and mini AWW detailed overview of the steps can be related to the offices of the Integrated Child Development Project.
- Required Qualifications: – 1. The positions in accordance with instructions issued by the former regime Javegi appointment procedure. In the event of the calendar year January 1, 2015 for the posts Avedika minimum and maximum age of 45 years must be 18 years of age. 2. Avedika the respective village / ward / area must be a local resident.
- Educational Qualification: – 1. Determine eligibility for Anganwadi workers Higher Secondary (10 + 2) examination is mandatory. 2. AWW assistant / Mini Anganwadi Avedika minimum for the post of assistant grade 5 must pass.
- The last date for submission of application – an integrated child development project office to release 10 working days from publication by submitting the application can acknowledge receipt.
- Note – Detailed information concerning the above vacancies Integrated Child Development Project Officer, Javen obtained during office hours from the project office.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016