Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Workers through recruitment notification – Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – NO. / 970 / ABAWISE / EST. / 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Anganwadi Workers Job on or before 27/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Anganwadi Workers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 17 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Workers Recruitment:
Anuppur district’s Integrated Child Development Project Anuppur, Jathri, Kotma and Pushprajagdh Anganwadi centers under the worker, formerly operated for filling the post of assistant and mini-worker for appointment to the vacant Anganwadi centers under honorarium based purely temporary and eligible women applying for positions Letters are invited: –
|Sl.||Project Name||Anganwadi centers operated vacancies|
|AWW||AWW assistant||Mini-center worker|
Integrated Child Development Projects blank Anganwadi centers and mini-Anganwadi center worker aid workers list: –
|Village / Town
|Name and number of vacancies||Remark|
|1.||Anuppur||Hrd||Hrd||Hrd New -245||01||—||—||—|
|15.||–”–||Kotma||Kotma||Kotma Ward No. 5||—||01||—||—|
The advertising Anganwadi centers formerly operated the -07 position of the worker, and the -10 position attendants, is to be met, for which the application dated August 18, 2015 local and Avedikaon eligible to be invited, the application paper submission deadline on 27 August 2015 PM 5 . 00 pm will. Anganwadi centers Gramwar information and detailed description of vacancies is above, and application-related projects may be submitted during office hours.
- Academic Qualifications: –
- AWW the urban / rural areas, 12th / 11th board and the tribal areas, the 10th / 12th qualifying application is not available, minimum 8th grade must be passed, the worker for the post 8th pass Avedika appoint a date 02 years in the high school Passing the exam is compulsory. AWW assistant / Mini Anganwadi center worker / child education center, sister / Urban Development Authority operates kindergarten teacher / nutrition centers formerly operated in urban areas employed nutrition Sngtikaon / formerly employed worker in another location / ASHA workers ( The benefits shall be given to only those who Avedikaon has not been deleted on the basis of the complaint) Experience certificate issued by the competent authority on the basis of the experience points given Javenge- maximum 10 points (4 points for the first two years and 2-2 points for each year for the remaining three years, a total of 10 points this year, 2 years for the non-observed and no benefits will be paid.
- 2. AWW assistant for urban / rural areas must be passed at least the 5th grade but women do not receive priority in order to pass the 5th grade achieved the highest academic qualification female candidate shall be selected. Therefore, the minimum grade for the post of assistant to the fifth will scoresheet mandatory mini Anganwadi center similar to the worker’s qualifications and hiring process will be similar to aid AWW. Terms honorarium details other applications related Arhtayen Integrated Child Development Scheme can be obtained from the office.
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Anganwadi Workers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Anganwadi Workers Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh :
The invitation notice of application office located in district Anuppur collector / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / District Programme Officer, Integrated Child Development Services anuppur / Related tehsil offices / District Offices / Integrated Child Development Project Offices / on the notice boards of the respective Gram Panchayat Observation can be. Its perfectly clean applicant filled in the application form with signature Muay necessary Shptron essentially the Integrated Child Development Project Office dated 27/08/2015 in the office day and time (August 27, 2015) can store up / prescribed by acknowledgment of receipt can get. applications received after the deadline any certificate or enclosure etc. shall not engage or accept. Attach a certified copy of Shptron Javenge only be accepted. The enclosure shall not be accepted without verification. Project level of applications received Javegi to maintain a register in which the applicant shall sign, in acknowledgment of the applicant as well as all the relevant details of Shptron Javegi be acknowledged by the clerk.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/8/2015
Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 – NO. / 970 / ABAWISE / EST. / 2015-16.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016