Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Watchman/Cook/Water Carrier through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Watchman/Cook/Water Carrier Job on or before 29/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name :Watchman/Cook/Water Carrier
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 34 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job :29/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Government of Madhya Pradesh ,Madhya Pradesh
Detail of Government of Madhya PradeshWatchman/Cook/Water Carrier Recruitment:
SC Welfare Bhind (MP.), 07 boys and 05 girls’ hostels in the new Approved follows IV staff (janitor, aerator, cook) positions under Item wage set by the collector to the fulfillment of vacancies. The following is the division’s reserve roster vacancies Pdwar
|1.||Watchman||12||01||01||01||01||06||02 (01 posts for disabled)|
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh -Watchman/Cook/Water Carrier Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Watchman/Cook/Water Carrier Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh :
- Applicants must pass a minimum educational qualification of Class 8. 2. MP applicant. The natives should be. 3. Applicants must be registered to live in the employment office. 4. Reserved category applicants must attach a certificate of the competent authority of the race. 5. The applicant’s age minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years, will rule reserved category applicants will be eligible for age relaxation as per rules.Calculate the minimum age limit releases of vacancies published calendar year on July 1, 2015 shall be in context. 6. Complete the attached application form prescribed dated 29 . 10 . 2015 evening 5 pm or at the office would be required to be submitted by registered post to the due date and time, Tribal and Scheduled Caste Welfare branch office would send collectorate Bhind. Applications received after the prescribed period shall not be considered. 7. Determine eligibility criteria set under the condition of eligibility or not completed or in case of incomplete applications, applications shall be deemed automatically canceled. No information shall be given separately in this regard. 8. The application fulfills all the columns and submitted certificates must submit a clear copy. 9. Decrease or increase in the number of vacancies of posts can be.
- The following documents are enclosed with the application under their hands inevitably Javen- (1) Complete filled and signed application. passport size recent photo. (3) with respect to age, birth certificate / score sheet. (4) Class 8 of the scoresheet. (5) Native certificate. (6) employment office registration alive. (7) reserved for the class of certificate issued by the competent authority per. (8) for disabled candidates under their hands a copy of the certificate to the Medical Board. (9) Experience certificate, if any (only government office).
- Head of the final decision in case of dispute will prevail. 12. Candidates will be selected by interview, in the case of a greater number of applications as against 01 for interview 15 applicants shall be invited on the basis of marks obtained in the eighth grade.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/10/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016