Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – NO. / 2614 / MBABI / ICDS / 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 1/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 35 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Office District Programme Officer, Integrated Child Development Service, District chhindwara
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Chhindwara district’s Integrated Child Development Project Panduarna blank anganwadi centers to meet the post 02 and AWW AWW AWW to aid 13 and Mini 01 ministerial posts based purely provisional and honorarium eligible women are invited applications .
|Sl.||Project Name||AWW post||AWW Center Name||AWW assistant post||AWW Center Name||Mini AWW post||Mini Anganwadi Center Name|
|1||Panduarna||2||Sntoshimata Ward Center Sl.01||13||Radhakrishna Ward||01||Kedeepandewar|
|–||–||–||Ambada Khurd||–||Khari Ward Center Sl. 02||–||–|
|–||–||–||–||–||No. Dudedwani center. 01||–||–|
|–||–||–||–||–||No. Tiganv center. 08||–||–|
|–||–||–||–||–||No. Dolnkapa center. 02||–||–|
|–||–||–||–||–||No. Kedikla center. 1||–||–|
|–||–||–||–||–||Marud Center Sl. 01||–||–|
- Vacancies in the district AWW / assistant / Mini AWW AWW related to the list of centers related Namwar Integrated Child Development Scheme Panduarna paste on the office notice board has been.
- Required qualifications: – The above positions in the event of January 1, 2015 for the calendar year Avedika minimum age of 18 and maximum age of 45 years should be. In addition, the Village and Ward to Avedika Anganwadi center is empty, there must be a permanent resident. If the ward or village names in the voters’ list to be connected SDO or land management officer with a certificate issued by the local residents can be given.
- Educational Qualification: – for AWW urban / rural 12th / 11th board and the tribal areas, the 10th / 12th is not available to qualifying applicants must have passed a minimum of 8 classes. AWW assistant for urban / rural and tribal areas, must be passed in the 5th. The AWW (for mini-center) for the qualification and hiring process will be similar to aid AWW. Detailed information, honoraria, conditions, applications, other qualifications related to Integrated Child Development Scheme can be obtained from the office.
- Appointment Process: – the terms set for certificates from applicants in the selection process based on merit list will be prepared fully transparent process. The initial investigation of applications received at the district level committee headed by SDO revenue will be. After the initial screening of all applicants on the basis of marks obtained and the provisional list will be issued comparative list. The provisional list of representations received against dismantling the Chief Executive Officer will be made by the committee headed by the district panchayat. Tdpshchat final list will be released. In the first 30 days of the final appeal against the district collector and the collector layer in the event of not dismantling the divisional commissioner will be.
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh :
- The application invitation chhindwara office located in the district collector / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / District Programme Officer, Women and Child Development District chhindwara respective tehsil offices, District Panchayat Office Integrated Child Development Project for Women and Child development department / office on the notice boards of the respective Gram Panchayat can be observed. Applicant in its fully filled application relates to a period necessary Shptron Integrated Child Development Project Office, located at the office day and date
- 01 August 2015 to be submitted in the prescribed format can acknowledge receipt.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/8/2015
Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 – NO. / 2614 / MBABI / ICDS / 2015.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017