Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Adolescent Health Consultant through recruitment notification – Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – Sl. / An.ac.aml / 2015/1301. Candidates who have completed MSW, M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Adolescent Health Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Vacancy Name||Adolescent Health Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||MSW, M.A, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||54 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000 / – p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office Joint Director, Health Services Rewa Rewa division (MP.)|
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Adolescent Health Consultant Recruitment:
MP National Health Mission. Bhopal’s letter No. / An.ac.aml / H. / 2014/10632 dated 12/06/2014 and letter No Bhopal / An.ac.aml / 2015 / H. / 2078 dated 02.23.2015 of Bhopal High priority under the district Satna, Rewa division, Singrauli, Shahdol and An.ac.aml in Umaria In the 2014-15 District (District Hospital) and block (Samu. Welcome. Center) level to conduct adolescent health clinics (male / female) contract adolescent health consultant willing to select candidates for appointment to the vacant positions Through the application of a walk-in-interview session issue dated 20March 2015 the application Divisional Joint Director, Health Services Rewa, Division Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. In are invited.
|Sl.||Name of district||Male Female||Total posts||Total vacancies||Ana.||ST||SC||Apiwarg|
|The 2.||Women||10||9||6||1||The 2||0|
|4.||Women||7||6||The 2||The 2||1||1|
|7.||Umaria||Male||4||4||The 2||The 2||0||0|
(Male / female), adolescent health consultant contract for monthly honorarium of Rs. 11,000 / – (eleven thousand only)
- Compulsory Education Arhtayen: – 1. MSW, MA Psycology, MA Sociology, MA Rural Development, MBA Rural Development pass one exam by regular full-time study. 2. Computer Science / Computer Application Degree.
- Essential Experience: – a governmental organization / private institutions are functioning, community-level official at least one year experience in the implementation of the project / experience it shall be valid only if the applicant has been served by a full one year are regularly , part-time work / periodically done / been in camp shall not be valid.
- Local resident: – adolescent health consultant to the MP candidate to be appointed on contract basis. The native will be mandatory. In addition, a district will be necessary to apply to be a resident of the district.
- Age range: – Positions above the minimum age for employment is 21 years and maximum contract will be 40 years. Calculate age dated January 1, 2015 will be made up.Female applicant (unreserved class) and male / female applicant (ST / SC / Piwarg) at the age of 5 years Javegi allowed. Including relaxation of the age limit of any category shall not exceed 45 years
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Adolescent Health Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 20/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Adolescent Health Consultant vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
Investigation committee must submit the following original documents by the candidate: – 1. Native certificate of the concerned district. 2. Age proof scoresheet for the 10th. 3. academic qualifications qualifying degree / diploma and scoresheet. 4. Experience certificate (or the experience to be certified appointment letter). 5. Experience to be valid at least 3 months salary sheet / TDS. Ktutra / cash receipt / institution in charge will have to submit a certificate issued by salary.
Document testing process: – 1. Walk to the office at the time of the interview the applicant has to show the certificate to the natives. Native of the district concerned shall be admitted as a candidate. 2. from 09.00 am until 11.00 pm candidates to be present in the office found the natives will share the same token. 3. Screening Committee shall be verified by the academic qualifications and experience documents and a set of copies retained by the candidate shall Swpramanit. (Copy available in two sets remind). 4. ineligible candidate appointed to the office will be able to present his case before the grievance committee. 5. After the interview prepared by the Committee on the results the same day shall be displayed on notice boards. 6. The selected candidate in a week Satna District Chief Medical and Health Officer / Singrauli / Shahdol / Umaria will inevitably be present in the office. 7. Chief Medical and Health Officer District Satna / Singrauli / Shahdol / Umaria Physical Counseling by appointment through the order shall be issued after the posting. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the interview. Ttsnbnd detailed information can be found on the notice board of the office
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/3/2015
Divisional Joint Director, Health Services Rewa, Division Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 – Sl. / An.ac.aml / 2015/1301.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017