Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – ID / ARLSI.ACL / 2015/3923. Candidates who have completed MSW, M.A, MBA, Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/3/2015 at 9.00 am until 11.00. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||MSW, M.A, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||58 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000 / – p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office Divisional Joint Director of Health Services Jabalpur, Jabalpur division (MP.)|
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh Bhopal No. letter. / An.ac.aml / H. / 2014/10632 dated 06/12/2014 and sheet number Bhopal / An.ac.aml / 2015 / H. / 2078 Bhopal, Jabalpur division dated 02.23.2015 under the high priority Dindori and Mandla districts An.ac.aml In the 2014-15 District (District Hospital) and block (Samu. Welcome. Center) level to conduct adolescent health clinics (male / female) contract for the placement of adolescent health consultant willing candidates for vacant positions selection Walk-in-interview through the application dated 20 March 2015 Divisional Joint Director of Health Services Office of the application, the Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre Campus Jabalpur division, near Indira Market, Jabalpur are invited to: –
Details of the terms of the contract, male and female adolescent health counselors
|Sl.||Name of district||Male Female||Total posts||Total vacancies||No reserve||ST||SC||Alpil Class|
|Grand total||16||15||3||10||0||The 2|
- (Male / female), adolescent health consultant contract for monthly honorarium: – Rs. 11,000 / – (eleven thousand).
- Compulsory Education Arhtayen: – 1. MSW, MA Psychology, MA Sociology, MA Rural Development, MBA Rural development pass one exam by regular full-time study. 2. Computer Science / Computer Application degree / diploma.
- Essential Experience: – a governmental organization / private entity will continue to work, at the community level, a minimum of one year experience in the implementation of government projects. This experience shall be valid, by the applicant was held regularly throughout the year, part-time work / periodically done / been in camp shall not be valid. Local resident: – Adolescent Health Prmrshdata The MP for the candidate to be appointed on contract basis. The native will be mandatory. In addition, a district will be necessary to apply to local residents of the district.
- Age range: – Positions above the minimum age for employment is 21 years and maximum contract will be 40 years. Calculate age dated January 1, 2015 will be made up.
- Female applicant (unreserved class) and (male / female applicant SC / ST / OBC), the age limit will be relaxed by 5 years. Including relaxation of the age limit of any category shall not exceed 45 years.
- Investigation by the applicant will be required to submit to the Committee the original record.
- Native certificate of the concerned district.
- Scoresheet for proof of age of the 10th.
- Academic qualifications qualifying degree / diploma and scoresheet.
- Certificate of experience (the experience has been certified or appointment letter)
- Experience to be valid at least 3 months salary sheet / TDS. Ktutra sheet / cash receipt / institution in charge will have to submit a certificate issued by salary.
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 20/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh:
- Walk-in-interview the applicant at the time of entry into the office to show the natives certificate. Native of the district concerned shall be admitted only if the applicant.
- Morning from 9.00 am until 11.00 pm in the presence of the office found Native candidates who share the same token Javenge.
- Screening Committee shall be verified by the academic qualifications and experience of the documents and a set of copies retained by the applicant shall Swpramanit. (Two sets remind Chhayapratiya available).
- Applicant ineligible to the office will be able to present their case before the committee constituted complaint.
- Results the same day after the interview prepared by the Committee shall be displayed on notice boards.
- Chief Medical and welcome to a week to selected candidates. Officer, will inevitably be present in the office of district Mandla and Dindori.
- Chief Medical and welcome. Officer, District Dindori and Mandla Physical Counseling by appointment through the orders are issued after the installation Javenge post.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the interview. – Ttsnbnd detailed information can be found on the notice board of the office. The contract period and contract law – Contracts above posts, appointment date order dated March 31, 2015 will be for. Details of the contract terms can be found on the notice board of the office.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/3/2015
Office Divisional Joint Director of Health Services Jabalpur, Jabalpur division (MP.)
Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 – ID / ARLSI.ACL / 2015/3923.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017