Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Workers & More Workers through recruitment notification – Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – NO. / MBAWI / ICDS / 2015 – 16 / 1141. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Anganwadi Workers & More Workers Job on or before 6/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Anganwadi Workers & More Workers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 99 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Office collector (Integrated Child Development Services) District – Rewa (MP.),
Detail of Government of Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Workers & More Workers Recruitment:
Rewa operates the following projects under the Integrated Child Development anganwadi workers / AWW assistants / sub Anganwadi workers for filling vacancies for positions based purely temporary and honorarium Avedikaon inviting applications from women are eligible.
|Sl.||Project||The number of vacancies|
|AWW||AWW assistant||Deputy AWW|
|1.||Child Development Project Rewa urban||7||22||0|
|2.||Bakvilpri. Raipur Karchulian 1||8||9||0|
|3.||Bakvilpri. Raipur Karchulian 2||8||12||0|
|4.||Bakvilpri. Sirmour Kramank- 1||3||3||0|
|5.||Bakvilpri. Sirmour Kramank- 2||0||1||0|
|6.||Bakvilpri. Rewa Village 1||1||2||0|
|7.||Bakvilpri. Rewa Village 2||0||1||0|
|1 1.||Bakvilpri. Ggev Kramank- 2||1||0||0|
|Bakvilpri. Hanumna- 2||0||2||0|
hild development projects before the guided anganwadi workers and assistants and sub Anganwadi workers Gramwar list of vacancies Office of Women and Child Development Programme Officer Rewa and paste it on the notice boards of the respective Child Development Project Office Javegi which can be seen.
- Required Qualifications: – the positions in accordance with instructions issued by the former regime Javegi appointment procedure. In the event of the calendar year January 1, 2015 for the posts of Avedika minimum 18 and maximum age of 45 years should be. In addition, the village and ward to Avedika Anganwadi center being opened. There must be a permanent resident. If the ward or village names in the voters’ list attached issued by the SDO or land management officer with a certificate of domicile can be given.
- Educational Qualification: – for AWW urban / rural areas, 12th / 11th board exam must be passed and for Anganwadi assistant urban / rural minimum 5th (fifth) class must be passed. Deputy AWW (for mini anganwadi centers) for the qualification and hiring process will be similar to aid AWW.
- Appointment Process: – The selection process for the positions determined on the basis of certificates from applicants merit list will be prepared to fully Paridrshita. The initial investigation of applications received at the district level committee headed by SDO revenue will be. After the initial screening of all applicants on the basis of marks obtained and the provisional list of comparative Javegi list. The provisional list of representations received against dismantling the Chief Executive Officer shall be made by the committee headed by the district panchayat. The final list will be issued thereafter. In the first 30 days of the final appeal against the district collector and the collector layer in the event of not dismantling the divisional commissioner will be.
Selection Procedure for Government of Madhya Pradesh – Anganwadi Workers & More Workers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Anganwadi Workers & More Workers Vacancy in Government of Madhya Pradesh :
The invitation notice of application office located in Rewa district collector / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / District Programme Officer, Integrated Child Development Services Rewa / offices concerned Tehsil / District Panchayat Office / Integrated Child Development Project Office, (Women and Child Development) / observation on the notice boards of the respective Gram Panchayat can be. By applicant must be fully filled in application forms related project co-Integrated Child Development Project Officer in the office day and time in office dated 06 . 07 . 2015 dated 17 . 07 . 2015 up by deposits received acknowledgment in the prescribed format can get. If the application forms attached to the scoresheet and other certificates of qualification checking if found fake FIR against Avedika Go lodged Javegi of punitive action. Detailed guidelines on the recruitment process can be found in offices Child Development Project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/7/2015
Government of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 – NO. / MBAWI / ICDS / 2015 – 16 / 1141.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|