Government of Maharashtra has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Kotwal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH/ 12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Maharashtra
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Kotwal on or before 19/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||304 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Collector Office Nanded|
Detail of Government of Maharashtra Kotwal Recruitment:
- Total No. of Vacancies – 304 posts
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Nanded, Maharashtra
- No. of Posts & Their Name – Kotwal – 304 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 Years As On 05-04-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 4th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Government of Maharashtra – Kotwal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Kotwal Vacancy in Government of Maharashtra:
Application Fee – For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 200/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 100/-. All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://nanded.applygov.com. before or on 19-04-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/04/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017