Government Of Meghalaya has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Informatics Officer through recruitment notification – Government Of Meghalaya Recruitment 2015 – NO.ITR.132/2003/222. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government Of Meghalaya.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Informatics Officer Job on or before 09 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government Of Meghalaya
Vacancy Name : Junior Informatics Officer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.17,000-33,690/- p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government Of Meghalaya , Shillong
Detail of Government Of Meghalaya Junior Informatics Officer Recruitment:
- Jr. Informatics Officer recruitment in Department of Information Technology (DIT) Govt. of Meghalaya.
- Qualification:At least B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/Communication & Electronics or equivalent) from Recognized University/Institution in India.
- Pay Scale : Rs.17000-33690
- Age : 18- 27 years
Selection Procedure for Government Of Meghalaya – Junior Informatics Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Informatics Officer Vacancy in Government Of Meghalaya :
Candidates are requested to submit their applications to The Deputy Secretary, IT Department, Government of Meghalaya, NIC Building, Ground Floor, Secretariat Hills, Shillong -793001 on any working day between 10.30 A.M to 5.00 P.M. Application for the post will be received upto 9th October, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09 Oct 2015
Government Of Meghalaya Recruitment 2014 – NO.ITR.132/2003/222.