Government Of Meghalaya has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Jailor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree, Matric can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government Of Meghalaya.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Jailor & More Vacancies Job on or before 08-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government Of Meghalaya
Vacancy Name : Assistant Jailor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 94 Post
Salary : Rs.6,500-27,510/- p.m
Job Location : Meghalaya
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government Of Meghalaya, Meghalaya
Detail of Government Of Meghalaya Assistant Jailor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- Assistant Jailor: 06 Posts
- Warders Male: 60 Posts
- Warders Female: 10 Posts
- Naik AB (Male): 11 Posts
- Electrician cum Plumber (Male): 01 Post
- Cook (Male): 04 Posts
- Driver (Male): 01 Post
- Barber (Male): 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 94
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 22 years & more than 27 years for S.No- 1 and 18 years & 27 years for S.No- 2 to 8 as on 01-06-2015 with usual relaxation of 5 years in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ ST.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree passed in any stream for Asst Jailor post, Matric/ SSLC Passed for Warders/ Naiks and VIII class passed & above for Driver/ Barber/ Cooks/ Electrician cum Plumber posts.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay copy of treasury challan of Rs. 100 to the head of account “0056-Jails-800 other receipts 03 (Other Items)”.
Selection Procedure for Government Of Meghalaya – Assistant Jailor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08-06-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in physical test, written examination and interview.
How to apply for Assistant Jailor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government Of Meghalaya :
Eligible candidates may send their application (given in full & in block letters) along with challan fee, attested copies of 4 recent passport size photographs (one is pasted on application form, one on the admit card, one on counter foil of admit card and one of the application form as a spare) and one self addressed envelope with Rs. 40/- stamp through speed post to the Chairman, Prison Recruitment Board, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 08-06-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08-06-2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :