Government of Odisha Bhadrak has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Bhadrak.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 22 May 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Odisha Bhadrak
Vacancy Name : Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.36,000-45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22 May 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ART Centre, Bhadrak
Detail of Government of Odisha Bhadrak Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Senior Medical Officer/ 1 Post
- Qualification: 3. First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline. OR if not available candidates with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience can be considered. OR Candidates with MBBS+Fellowship in HIV Medicine/ Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered
- Pay Scale : Rs.45000
- Medical Officer, ART Centre, DHH,Bhadrak
- Qualification: MBBS trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centres.
- Pay Scale : Rs.36000
- Age Limit: 21-65 yrs as on 01/05/2015
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha Bhadrak – Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 22 May 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer vacancy in Government of Odisha Bhadrak:
A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 22/05/2015 at ART Centre, Bhadrak
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22 May 2015
ART Centre, Bhadrak