Government of Odisha Boudh invites application for the recruitment of Lady Matron with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Government of Odisha Boudh
Posts : Lady Matron
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.7500/- P.M.
No of Post : 10
Location : Boudh
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the deserving] eligible Lady candidate for engagement of 10 nos. of Lady Matron on contractual basic in ST/SC Girls Hostels functioning under the ST 8L SC Development Department and S & ME Department Schools of Boudh District. The application in the prescribed Proforma should reach in the Office of the District Welfare Officer, Boudh on or before 15.09.2014 during the office hour by Regd. Post/ Speed Post only. The application received after the Tlurqdate will not be considered. The undersigned reserves the right for cancellation] modification of this advertisement and increase or decrease of posts without assigning any reason thereof.
|SL.No||Name of the Post||Qualification||No.of Post||Salary||Age|
|1||Lady Matron||Graduation Degree from a recognized University.||10||Rs.7500||45 years|
The detail advertisement and the selection criteria along with the prescribed application format may be obtained from the District Website www.boudh.nic.in. The candidates may download the advertisement and application format accordingly.
Guideline for engagement of lady Matrons in the Girls Hostels of ST & SC Development Department. Engagement of Matrons in the Girls’ hostels of ST & SC Development Department has been approved by finance Department vide UOI No-36-SS-II Dtd. 21.02.2014 to look after the safety and security of girls’ boarders. The objective of the engagement will be mainly to:
- Ensure safety and security of the boarders (Girls) in the hostels.
- Promote extra-curricular activities.
- Promote health and hygienic habits among adolescent girls prevent incidence of mismanagement in hostels
- ensure service of quality food in the hostels and
- Relieve the teachers of additional responsibility of mess management.
The lady matrons will have the responsibility of managing the day-to-day hostels management activities including mess activities and will take care of the children staying away from home. It has been decided to engage lady matron on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 year in the hostels where the strength girls’ students exceed 100 but not more than 200. In case the strength of hostel exceeds 200, one more matron will be placed. The detailed modalities of selection, educational qualification, duties & responsibilities have been indicated below. Governing the engagement are as below.
1. Essential Qualifications & Stipulation of Categories/ preference:- a. The candidate /applicant is to have a Graduation Degree from a recognized University. b. She should be 45 years or above in Age as on 1st January, 2014. c. Should belong to either ST, SC or OBC category. First preference will be given to the STs and if not available, second preference to the SC and third preference will be given to the OBC if candidates will not be available from ST or SC categories. d. First preference in the selection will be given to a Widow, second preference to a Divorcee and the third preference to a Single Member Family Woman. e. Similarly, while selection is made, first preference will be given to candidates (having necessary qualification and experience) if available from the same Revenue Village, second preference if the first category is not available from the G.P, third preference will be given to candidate from the same Block and fourth preference will be given to candidates from the same district belonging to ST, SC and OBC in order of preference. While selecting the candidates for Lady Matron, preference as indicated above will be given to Widow, Divorcee and Single Women (from a single member family).
2. Service Conditions:- a. Monthly honorarium – Lady matrons will be engaged on contractual basis with consolidated monthly remuneration monthly remuneration of Rs.7500/- and engagement is purely on temporary basis for one year at a time subject to renewal at the end of a year upon satisfactory performance. b. Free Boarding and lodgings facilities and medical facilities as applicable to boarders. c. The Matron so engaged will not be eligible for any scheme of regularization of services.
3. Duties & Responsibilities: As per guide line the duties and responsibilities of the Lady Matron would be as follows: a. She will take care of the boarders like a foster mother and reside in the hostel. b. She will stay in the dormitory during day time when boarders go to the school or attend to co-curricular activities and sleep with girls during night. c. She will ensure cleanliness cleanliness of the dormitory, toilets, bathroom and surroundings with active participation of the girls and attendant on duty. d. She will check the entry of any men or unauthorized person in the hostel. e. She will attend to any girl who comes back to the dormitory without attending to class activity and record the reason in writing and take remedial measure on the issue. f. She will liaison between ailing girls and A.N.M if need be inform it to the Assistant Superintendent/ Head Master for action. g. She will provide personal nursing care to the ailing girls to comfort them like their own mother. h. She will see that all boarders go to classes and other activities in time. i. She will periodically check the furniture, cots, light points water points, bathing spots, kitchen rooms, damaged electrical wirings/ fitting of the hostel and kitchen, water supply system for safety and security of the boarders. j. She will have a very cordial and affectionate interaction with the girls from time to time to know their personal needs and problems if any and help them overcome it. k. She will keep the keys of the hostel with her. l. She will keenly observe if an girls student is upset emotionally or subjected to depression and bring it to the notice of the Headmaster. m. Any other work mainly relating to the hostel as assigned by the Headmaster. n. She will look after the management of the hostel and do mess management. She will maintain hostel/ Mess attendance register, consumption register. In & Out register, Stock & Store register, CCA Log book, Mess cash Book & such other records relevant to mess management. o. She will report to the Headmaster of the concerned school, the students of which are staying in the hostel.
The Headmaster, however can assign any other duties and responsibility as per need subject to condition that they do not compromise with and or related with the safety and security concern of the Girls’ boarders. The list of SSD Girls’ Hostels & requirement of matrons in Boudh District is enclosed at Annexure-A
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GOOB|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017