Government of Odisha Gajapati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Gajapati Recruitment 2015 – NO. 4788/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Gajapati.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 20 Aug 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Odisha Gajapati
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,350-11,600/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20 Aug 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Government of Odisha Gajapati, Bhubaneswar
Detail of Government of Odisha Gajapati Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Laboratory Technician
- No. of Posts : 2 (ST:01, SC:01)
- Qualification : 1. Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent from a govt. Recognized institution or institution having AICTE approved Medical Laboratory Technology Course
- Desirable : 1. One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear Microscopy. 2. Candidates with higher qualification (Graduate) will be preferred
- Remuneration : Rs. 9,350/-
- Data Entry Operator
- No. of Post : 1 (UR)
- Qualification : 1. Any Graduate minimum 50% marks aggregate and PGDCA (1yr) from Govt recognized institution / DOEACC 2. Dos, Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-power point, Access, Ms-Office, Internet, Email.
- Desirable : 1. At least one year experience in related field.
- Remuneration : Rs 11,600/-
- Age Limit : 65 Years
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha Gajapati – Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 20 Aug 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator vacancy in Government of Odisha Gajapati:
The candidate must attend the walk-in interview with filled up application form, one set of self attested photocopies of all documents & two. Self attested recent photographs (pass port size) along with the original documents for verification and interview on 20th August 2015. Prescribed in the above table against name of the post at District Training unit meeting hall,C/o CDMO, Gajapati Paralakhemundi. The Registration time will be 9 AM to 11 AM. After the schedule time no registration will be allowed.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20 Aug 2015
Government of Odisha Gajapati, Bhubaneswar
Government of Odisha Gajapati Recruitment 2014 – NO. 4788/2015.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016