Government of Odisha Jharsuguda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Programme Officer through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Jharsuguda Recruitment 2015 – NO. X-20-2015- 1107 /DRDA. Candidates who have completed MA, MSW, MBA, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Jharsuguda.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Additional Programme Officer Job on or before 10 May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha Jharsuguda
Vacancy Name : Additional Programme Officer
Educational Qualification : M.A, MSW, MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.12,500/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10 May 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Odisha Jharsuguda, Bhubaneswar
Detail of Government of Odisha Jharsuguda Additional Programme Officer Recruitment:
- Qualifications : Masters Degree in Sociology, Social Work/ Economics/ Mass Communication/ MBA in Rural Management or 2 years PG Diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development from any recognized University / Institution.
- No. of Vacancy : 02
- Remuneration : Rs.12,500/-
- Age Limit : 40 years as on 01/01/2015
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha Jharsuguda – Additional Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10 May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Additional Programme Officer Vacancy in Government of Odisha Jharsuguda :
Candidates need to download application forms from have to send the filled in application forms by registered / speed post to DRDA so as to reach the 10th May 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10 May 2015
Government of Odisha Jharsuguda Recruitment 2014 – NO. X-20-2015- 1107 /DRDA.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017