Government of Odisha Jharsuguda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Jharsuguda Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Jharsuguda.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist on or before 25/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha Jharsuguda
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 13 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200/-pm
Job Location : Orissa
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Odisha Jharsuguda, Odisha
Detail Of Government of Odisha Jharsuguda Pharmacist Recruitment:
Pharmacist Jobs opportunity Govt. of Odisha ( Jharsuguda District) on contractual basis
- Pharmacist (DDC) / 13 posts
- Qualification : D. Pharma Examination from any of the Three Medical Colleges / Odisha Govt. recognized institutions approved by A.I.C.T.E. only and have registered their names in Orissa Pharmacy Council .
- Remuneration : Rs. 5200/- P.M
- Age limit : Not less than 21 years and not more than 32 years
Selection Procedure For Government of Odisha Jharsuguda – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Pharmacist Vacancy in Government of Odisha Jharsuguda:
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials and certificate.Candidates should apply to the CDMO, Jharsuguda, Odisha. The application should reach by Registered Post/ Speed Post only on or before 10 daysof publication of the advertisement in the news paper.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/07/2015